Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gonna tail you on that one :sm:

Comment

• Been thinking about this for a long time, lots of lucrative games going on in Norway tonight.

Norway: Tippeligaen

Start vs. Aalesund Over 1.5 Goals (1.17)
      $500 to win $85

There's no way in hell this game ends up with less than two goals, I was going to go for 2.5, but a bit wary both teams might settle for a 1-1 draw. Aalesund has scored 25 in 16 games (18 against) and Start has scored 29 in 16 games (29 AGAINST)!! There's just no damn way there's less than two goals scored.

GL everyone tonight! :thumbs:

Comment

• good luck bro!!:thumbs:

Comment

• Start 1-0 Aalesund '5

EDIT: 60' without a goal...Glad I didn't go with the 2.5 after all, still plenty of time though. And Start has allowed two goals per game on average so statistically speaking there should be at least one goal coming...Hoping for the best.

EDIT2: Wow. Bull****. 85' without a score. :bang:
          Last edited by Canyonero; 07-18-2010, 12:50 PM.

Comment

• that really fvking sux.only in soccer would this happen:bang:

Comment

• Originally posted by Stu Gotts View Post
              that really fvking sux.only in soccer would this happen:bang:
              ...What more can I say. Horribly f*cked up evening. :puke:

Both games had so many missed opportunities it was unreal, both ended just that magical one goal under the line...well, these kinds of days happen every now and then.

Hero, now that you're back...Any Monday picks??

Comment

• not many games til wednesday

Comment

• I just parlayed 2 overs for thursday

7/22/10 FCHonka (EuropaLgQual) Over 2.5
                  14:30 ET BangorCity (EuropaLgQual) (-111)
                  07/22/10 BesaKavaje (EuropaLgQual) Over 2.5
                  14:30 ET Olympiakos (EuropaLgQual) (-333)

Comment

• Originally posted by Stu Gotts View Post
                    I just parlayed 2 overs for thursday

7/22/10 FCHonka (EuropaLgQual) Over 2.5
                    14:30 ET BangorCity (EuropaLgQual) (-111)
                    07/22/10 BesaKavaje (EuropaLgQual) Over 2.5
                    14:30 ET Olympiakos (EuropaLgQual) (-333)
                    Lookin' good, you think Olympiakos is going to pull a similar win? I'm a bit wary...Honka Bangor should be over this time. GL anyways, winnin is always sweeter when you pull off a parlay. :thumbs:

I'm going with this tonight:

Russia: Premier League

Krylya Sovetov Samara vs CSKA Moscow Over 1.5 (1.25)
                    $300 to win $75

Believing strongly that the awefulness of Samara combined with the high scoring power of CSKA Moscow should end this at least 2-0, maybe even 2-1.

EDIT: Are you effin kidding me, watched the whole game, just rubbish. CSKA played like crap, 90+1' Samara had a great place, 5 cm to the right and it would have been a goal but oh, of course no.

These have been some minor hits compared to the ones I took last week. Record:

10-8 -€2031.95

Usually I would be down 200-1000 with that kind of numbers, been a hard week. Will turn the ship around.

Hero: Font style copyright is yours from now on;)
                    Last edited by Canyonero; 07-19-2010, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• I'll be back for tomorrow's games.

Canyonero - Could you go make your own thread? Posting your plays in the same style, and fonts as mine are really going to mess me up when tallying up my plays.

Thanks.
                      2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

• Hope all is well hero! Took a little weekend getaway with the kids and the lady with those world cup funds! Thanks again for all your hard work mate!:thumbs:

Looking forward to the next few months...Is there anyway I can repay you mate? You have a favorite football team? Would like to send you a token of appreciation hero! :beerbang:

Best Wishes and Continued Success

Comment

• Originally posted by Canyonero View Post
                          Lookin' good, you think Olympiakos is going to pull a similar win? I'm a bit wary...Honka Bangor should be over this time. GL anyways, winnin is always sweeter when you pull off a parlay. :thumbs:

I'm going with this tonight:

Russia: Premier League

Krylya Sovetov Samara vs CSKA Moscow Over 1.5 (1.25)
                          $300 to win $75

Believing strongly that the awefulness of Samara combined with the high scoring power of CSKA Moscow should end this at least 2-0, maybe even 2-1.

EDIT: Are you effin kidding me, watched the whole game, just rubbish. CSKA played like crap, 90+1' Samara had a great place, 5 cm to the right and it would have been a goal but oh, of course no.

These have been some minor hits compared to the ones I took last week. Record:

10-8 -€2031.95

Usually I would be down 200-1000 with that kind of numbers, been a hard week. Will turn the ship around.

Hero: Font style copyright is yours from now on;)
                          That's rough man. I had CSKA to win straight up, and I almost **** myself at the end there. I layed the -222 thinking I would have a 2 goal cushion at HT. Man, was I wrong. Pathetic play by CSKA.

I like the style of your bets though. If I could bet ALT totals like you can, I would be all over it.

Looking forward to seeing whatever else you play! :thumbs:
                          2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

• Originally posted by SwaggerMcDagger View Post
                            Hope all is well hero! Took a little weekend getaway with the kids and the lady with those world cup funds! Thanks again for all your hard work mate!:thumbs:

Looking forward to the next few months...Is there anyway I can repay you mate? You have a favorite football team? Would like to send you a token of appreciation hero! :beerbang:

Best Wishes and Continued Success
                            That's great man! Hope you guys had a blast!

While I sincerely appreciate that, you owe me nothing. Just knowing I was able to contribute to putting a little extra change in your pocket, is more than I could ask! :victory:
                            2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

• 11-6
                              -$1,078

Time to steer this ship back on track. Should be no problem. I expect to be back in the green in no time. (Hopefully hahah)
                              2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

• Today will be super exciting, waiting to see your picks Hero!

Zagreb game should be over 2.5, Litex should win, Sheriff should win (also a probable over 2.5), Salzburg should win and Omonia should also win.

I've only laid money on the Zagreb over, with other games I'm checking out Hero's picks and see if they match with mine's. :sm:

EDIT: Don't want to jinx myself again but Omonia Nicosia bet is looking good. I have a lot of trust on that. Still waiting on your picks Hero. =)
                                Last edited by Canyonero; 07-20-2010, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X