NCAATourney Saturday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAATourney Saturday

man have there been some unreal finishes....UNH just tied up NDakota with a goal with less than a tick left.....

BU -300........6Units........best team in the tourney and i think will have too much for a young OSU team that is made up of mostly underclassmen. BU has the better D and goaltending and i would be shocked if OSU won this game. They haven't played well of late and BU won the Hockey East tourney to grab the #1 overall seed. Not to mention with both #1 seeds going down who have played so far, BU should be focused here.

MIA(oh) +110...........3Units.........MinnDuluth has been a great story being the first team to win 3 games in the WCHA tourney and win it, plus the goal with :01 left on Friday night to keep them alive. But I like MIA(oh) here who i feel is the better team and took out top region seed DU on Friday night. Better balance and i think is the better team overall. Plus value here is great.

VMNT -260............3Units............congrats to AFA for taking down the craplerines. Couldn't have happened to a better group of guys but i think that run ends today. Michigan played just terrible on Friday and i question whether they even showed up at all for that game. AFA plays a pesky game and like any service adacemy squad in anything is disciplined and plays well together. But VMNT is the better team IMO and righfully is favored here by quite a long shot.

I encourage people to check this out. The NCAA hoops have just been AWFUL and the NCAA hockey as been great for the most part. I have tuned out of the hoops and into this for the weekend (6 of 8 games Friday in hoops decided by DD, 24 of first 32 by 9+ and the wnd highest margin of overall victory ever in the sweet 16 at almost 16 PPG. Brutal). Check out the NCAA's....:beerbang:

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 03-28-2009, 04:12 PM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

oh man...my buddy who went to ND can't be happy now....Fighting Sioux get scored on :45 into OT to lose a game they were up 5-3 and dominating......

Comment

OSU....:hide:

Comment

ADD:

NDame -450/MIA(oh) +110/OTT Over3 -120 (+378)........1Unit

OSU is just AW-FUL today.......5-0 BU 2Period....thought they would lose but not get destroyed like they are.....

GL to everyone!

Comment

NDame....:laughing:

MIA(oh) i am on the wrong side of....1 SOG in the 1P....count that as a L

VMNT comes withing 1/2" of winning the game and will probably lose in the 2OT....:bang:

Comment

what a bizarre and unreal ending to the VMNT game....dude takes a slapper from the point that hit the boards in behind the net and they played on without a whistle for about 5+minutes.....they reviewed the play at the next stoppage and after about 20 minutes determined the shot actually went through the back of the net and was a goal for VMNT....:beerbang:

2-0 MIA(oh) heading to the 3rd.....lets go Redhawks.....:beerbang:

GL to everyone!

Comment

Redskinhawkswhatever they are pull out the W.....:beerbang:

fun stuff........3 really good games today....

3-0 +12.3Units Sides
              0-1 -1Unit Waste of a Parlay (thanks to NDame)

3-1 +11.3Units

Need to see the line but almost surely on BU again tomorrow....their D is just sick....i think they get it done.....if they were -300 versus OSU i can't believe they are more than about -200 over UNH....

GL to everyone!

Comment

Working...
              X