NFL 2024

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL 2024

Back with some picks and reasons when I get a chance.
    For now, I love betting against teams with divisions in the locker room. I'll explain next time in.

T Bay -3, -118

During the preseason I made an early buy in a homepage column, taking Denver for half a unit, wanted to see who was QB for Seattle before I bet the second half.
    Just put the second half in, Denver +6.

Will have at least one or two more plays posted here later today.

Good luck everybody!

Comment

Record; 1-0

Review: Stories about in-fighting taking place in the Redskin's locker room was reason enough for me to buy TB, regardless of any stats for either team.
      And the Bucs won by 17, covering by 13.
      NEVER underestimate the necessity of total focus on the task at hand required to win at the NFL level. Any distractions have to be a part of your 'capping on a game.

Sorry I didn't make it back in with any additional picks last week as stated.
      Have an early buy to share today - Zeke Ov 39' yards from our sponsor Bovada.

Elliot led the 'Boys in carries last week, and I expect it to be the same this week.
      Last week he ran for 40 yds on 10 carries against a tough Cleveland run D (#1 rush D in the NFL last year.)
      This week he should find the sledding a little easier facing the Saints.
      The 39' might be an overreaction to NO giving up just 52 yards to Carolina last week but down 17-0 at the end of Q1 and 30-0 at halftime the Panthers had no choice but to abandon the run game.

I think 39' is a bad number. Ten or more carries with one decent breakout of 12 or more yards and and an avg of 3 per carry should should get this number over what I need.
      Last edited by RBD; 09-12-2024, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Recap: 0-1
        Record: 1-1

Review: Lost with the Zeke prop, not even close.

One of these days I'm going to learn to not play for revenge.
        Today is not that day.

Plays:
        Elliot Under 32' rushing yards, -114.

Comment

Working...
        X