Clear All

• Week 2 NFL Predictions

YTD 2-0-0 +2.10 Units

Taking:

Cowboys -9
    Bengals -3
    Falcons -1.5
    Titans +2.5

You can find my analysis for these games on our main free picks page located here: https://www.predictem.com/picks/

BOL Kevin...with ya on Cincy, Hotlanta and Titties.....
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

something is up with Greenbay. Atl is now -3. Atl is actually +1.5 in Yahoo pickem which closes on Thurs

Comment

Updating record and making a MNF pick...

Frustrating week, as Koo missed a fkn FG which caused Clev to miss the cover by a half point!

YTD 4-2-0 +2.00 Units

Taking:

Cleveland Browns -2.5

I think they win handily. the Niners shoved the ball right down Pitt's necks after Cam Heyward got hurt. The Pitt secondary is also very questionable with Wallace/Peterson. Not a fan of Deshaun Watson at all, but I think Cle will run the ball most of the time so his inefficiency/rust/whatever is wrong with him won't hurt us.

Cleve D is good too. SF had a ton of QB hits on Pickett last week. Pickett will also be missing his securty blanked (Diontae Johnson). Pitt's TB left with a chest injury last week, but is expected to play.

Just a bad matchup for Pitt. It wouldn't surprise me if the Browns won by double-digits.

Comment

Adding:

Panthers WR Adam Thielen OVER 30.5 yards (+100)

He draws some really bad coverage as the Saints CB Alontae Taylor is one of the lowest rated corners in the NFL. To bolster this play, the Panthers will likely shy away from Marshon Lattimore, so that gives the team even more incentive to throw in Thielen's direction.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
            Adding:

Panthers WR Adam Thielen OVER 30.5 yards (+100)

He draws some really bad coverage as the Saints CB Alontae Taylor is one of the lowest rated corners in the NFL. To bolster this play, the Panthers will likely shy away from Marshon Lattimore, so that gives the team even more incentive to throw in Thielen's direction.
            well that was about the easiest winner ever. Great take

Comment

Updating record after a BRUTAL Browns loss where Chubb went down with a busted knee and Watson played like the dump I took after the game!

YTD 5-3-0 +1.80 Units

Last edited by Kevin; 09-21-2023, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X