Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 1 NFL Picks

YTD 0-0-0 +0.00 Units

Cleveland Browns +4.5 (Bought 2 points -175) The Browns have played the Bengals really well lately. Burrow is 1-4 in his career against them and Cle has won the last five meetings in Clev by maregins of 19, 5, 5, 8 and 8.

I LOVE a home team getting points in a division rivarly.

Lastly, I'm sure Burrow is fine (otherweise he wouldn't be starting), but he might still be banged up a little. Calf injuries are slow healers.

Either way, I like the Browns to win straight up. I bought the points because I don't trust Deshaun Watson who looked really bad last season and I heard hasn't looked that great this season. Four and a half covers two key numbers (common final score margins).

Adding more later as I study more!
    Last edited by Kevin; 09-11-2023, 12:14 PM.

BOL Kevin! I went against ya and think this game is really a toss up! Going with the better defensive backs since Ward is out for the Brownies.
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Winner winner Chicken dinner. Thank you!
      NFL 2-0. Week 1
      Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

YTD 1-0-0 +1.00 Units

MNF: Taking the Jets on the moneyline at +110.

I'm a huge Robert Saleh fan and think the Jets are actually a better team than Buffalo this season. I also like that the public is hitting the Bills at 60% and the line dropped off 3. That is a HUGE situation when it comes to NFL betting.

Comment

Updating record after a very exciting Jets win!

YTD 2-0-0 +2.10 Units

Comment

Working...
          X