• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Monday 8/27

ytd 460-464 (+47.77 units)

Colorado +135

2 units

The horrible Brewers and their pathetic pitching staff are gone, and I would assume SF will probably go back to their losing ways now. This should be about -105 from where I stand. Big time value play on the Rocks.

Not sure what I'm going to play, if anything else.

I dislike the situation the Dodgers are in tonight, but it's hard to pull the trigger on Washington right now regardless. Also leaning towards Oakland, and maybe a play on the LAA/SEA game. The early games all suck IMO as far as any value or clear cut strong plays on any of the side goes.

GL stif was actually eyeing this one myself. Hawpe has been struggling, but Tulowitzki and Holiday have been tearing **** up. I like it.

Comment

Yea, I know the Rockies haven't been playing the best ball lately, but SF being in the -150 range IMO is just insane....

Adding:

A's +107

2 units

Nationals +195

1 unit

Couldn't bring myself to put 2 units on the Nats, cause they suck ass right now, but basically I'm fading the tough spot the Dodgers are in tonight. I decided to leave the SEA/LAA game alone. Normally Seattle as a home dog would be pretty much an automatic play for me, but they are in the middle of a long schedule with no off days, and I'm afraid it's starting to catch up to em a bit.

Comment

Holy ****, the Nats made it to +195? I shoulda waited, figuring LA would get alot of action regardless of the travel/timechange.

GL....Nats currently up 3-2...

Comment

Jorge Julio, lol. Another ass crack that should have been out of the majors about 5 years ago.

Comment

Working...
          X