Monday's Ingame Thread...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday's Ingame Thread...

just thought i'd open this up to vent...can't believe i laid 5 units on the damn white sox..thier offense is just horrible!:blackeye:

seems like they have a runner on every inning with 2 outs...just useless singles here and there..:bang:

Comment

yep..end of 5

3-0 TB:bang:

Comment

was hoping we get to see the TB bullpen soon, but Jackson only has 70 pitches so far..doubt that's happening...hoping he can get in some trouble soon and we see the pen!

Comment

and of couse...TB opens up the 6th with a leadoff double...seems like Contreras has been in trouble all game. Sox very lucky to be down by only 3

Comment

lol..make that 4-0:toss:

Comment

i think i'm going to go ahead and count this one as a loss...not looking good at all. :surrender:

Comment

Originally posted by bookiekilla View Post
                i think i'm going to go ahead and count this one as a loss...not looking good at all. :surrender:
                Not so fast.... 4-3 with no outs in the bottom of the 2nd. I'm on the over, so hopefully these clowns can muster 3 more runs :thumbs:
                Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

I bet on Chicago all weekend. They are one of the worst teams I ever saw. Amazing how this team just won the world series a few years ago.

After getting ripped a new one by Boston, and now today. I will never bet this team again this year. They are a waste of money.
                  NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                  NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                  NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                  NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

THE SOX Just Took The Lead!
                    Last edited by Pow; 08-27-2007, 03:24 PM. Reason: i "we"'d it...lol

Comment

holy $hit!!! can't believe the sox actually came back and won this game:beerbang: :beerbang:

I'll consider myself reallllly lucky that i got this W...can't remember the last time I was on a team who was down more than a couple of runs late, that came back and actually won the game. I've been on the other side of quite a few games, where teams I've been on have blown leads, but winning one like this hasn't happened in a LONG time!

Comment

what i can't believe is that you guys keep dumping money on the White Sox day after day. Glad you hit that one!
                        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                          what i can't believe is that you guys keep dumping money on the White Sox day after day. Glad you hit that one!
                          yeah...i need to really not play this team anymore this year...really got lucky today

Comment

Working...
                          X