Monday MLB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday MLB

got the day off work so I can take care of some business in the bases today, and its needed after last week I dropped about 10 units on the record:bang: but I have the feeling I'm gonna get things rolling with a fresh week and some more time to look at the card...

going with these

Devil Rays +110, 1 unit...Edwin Jackson has been great for Tampa lately after a rough start and it appears that the D-Rays are playing some better baseball after winning 3 in a row and I think things should continue against arguably the AL's worst pitcher and one of the worst teams in the AL....

Twins +135, 2 unit...Carlos Silva has been doing the same as Jackson has been lately with great pitching and it seems his Twins mates are starting to making one last run at a playoff spot with 5 straight wins and this series is a make or break series for the Twins...Byrd on the otherhand has an era of 9 over the last 3 starts and the Indian bats have seemed to cool off...

Tigers -110, 1 unit...Verlander vs Mussina at this price, i'll bite...Both teams are fighting for playoff lives and I am going to with the ace despite each pitcher's struggles over the last 3...

Phillies -110, 1 unit...Make or break game for Phills, we need 3 of 4 this series and tonight we see a battle of two horrible pitchers, but it seems the Phillies put up runs for Durbin and tonigth the Phills bats get a pitcher who issues a lot of walks and can easily be rattled...8-6 Phillies type of win tonight hopefully!!

Jays-A's U8, 1 unit

gl tonight, looks like a nice night to bounce back
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

BOL:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
    X