MLB Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Sunday

Well I am back after a little hiatus, been betting games all week but its been nothing but .500 ball for me and the early part of the week took a little hit on me but I will update the record later, wanna get these in before they start

heres what I am rolling with today

A's-170, 2 units
    Indians -145, 2 units
    Nats +130, 1 unit
    Cubs -110, 2 units
    Dodgers +150, 1 unit
    Pirates +150, 1 unit

gl
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

btw...I havent had the chance to post about this but, is Milton Bradley not the biggest scumbag in baseball, guy hits home runs and acts like he has never hit one before, home run #1 vs Phills slams bat towards Phills dugout, 2nd time he does a dance and talks **** to the Phills dugout, and then last night he egss on the fans, totally classless, I really hope Kendrick hits this guy today
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

GOOD LUCK:beerbang:

Comment

GL..Philly :beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyFan3 View Post
          btw...I havent had the chance to post about this but, is Milton Bradley not the biggest scumbag in baseball, guy hits home runs and acts like he has never hit one before, home run #1 vs Phills slams bat towards Phills dugout, 2nd time he does a dance and talks **** to the Phills dugout, and then last night he egss on the fans, totally classless, I really hope Kendrick hits this guy today
          I saw the 1st homer he hit and it kinda looked like he didnt think he got anough and missed a good opertunity to hit a homer. I could be wrong but thats the impression i got from that. Now looking at it in a phills fan persective i would have taken it the sme way you did.
          Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
          NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
          CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
          CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
          NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
          ---------------------------------------------------
          2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
          ---------------------------------------------------
          2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

Comment

Working...
          X