X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Saturday >>>

MLB YTD: 268-239, +31.25 Units

Pirates +100 (Morris) vs Astros - 2 Units
    One of the hottest teams in the NL, Pitt...facing one of the coldest, Houston. But the Bucs get no respect, with the wrong team favoured here IMO. Pitt's bats are firing on all cylinders, and although Morris is no ace, he is coming off one of his better starts of the year. Because of injuries, Houston is forced to call up a young lefty who has been rocked in his last 2 Triple-A starts. Now he gets to face the hot Pirate bats, who just happen to hit lefties well.

A's/Drays UNDER 8.5 -120 (Blanton/Kazmir) - 2 Units
    Blanton coming off two great starts and has shut down TB once already this year...Kazmir has the dominant stuff, and although he is coming off a bad start against Boston, I see him shutting down Oakland tonight.

Nationals +135 (Redding) vs Rockies - 1 Unit
    Not sure why the cold Rockies are favoured by this much....Redding's been great.

Blue Jays +125 (Marcum) vs Angels - 1 Unit
    Seems like good value on the Jays tonight...Marcum has been unreal on the road, and the Jays have a win over Saunders already once this year.

GL! :thumbs:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 08-25-2007, 05:13 PM.

Adding...

Yankees/Tigers OVER 10 -115 (Action) - 2 Units
    Two of the better hitting clubs, with two over-rated pitchers who have pretty much struggled as of late....looking for lots of runs in this one tonight.

:sm:

Comment

JML- GL!.....all that hubbub and the guy ends up signing in CBJ....guess he liked their blue sweaters better than TOR or NYR...lol.....
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        JML- GL!.....all that hubbub and the guy ends up signing in CBJ....guess he liked their blue sweaters better than TOR or NYR...lol.....
        Yeah...I was surprised to see that...I figured he would have chose NYR, and a decent chance at a cup run. I guess Columbus offered more cash. Actually it's a good signing by them....just the kinda guy the need...a leader, and a penalty killer...they were horrible defensively last year.

Comment

NIIIIIIIIIICE................:beerbang:

love the new logo.......finally came to your senses....:beerbang:
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
            Yankees/Tigers OVER 10 -115 (Action) - 2 Units
            Two of the better hitting clubs, with two over-rated pitchers who have pretty much struggled as of late....looking for lots of runs in this one tonight.

:sm:
            God I hate totals...why do I bother? 9 runs after 6 innings...no more in the last 3 innings :bang:

FF...not cool....I feel violated...much like a rape victim....lol.
            Can I request a Darcy Tucker avatar for FF?

Comment

Working...
            X