August 25th bases with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 25th bases with flmmkrz

beautiful night last night going 6-0. The way it's been going for me I'm alternating a very good day with 2 days of losing a bit. Hope that the patten doesn't keep going today....

Early game:

Chisox + 111 x 1 unit

Home dog with their ace on the mound, i'll take my chances

be back later with the late game plays

well if you're gonna lose a play this is how to do it. No bullpen shyt no heartbreak cause you almost had it, just a beating.

4 o'clock games:

Florida + 103 x 1 unit

Have liked Mitre all year, Belisles been brutal at home all year. At + odds I'll take a shot.

Atl - 145 to win 1 unit

This years nl cy young winner and the better line up and I didn't have to wildly overpay for it.

Houston -114 to win 2 units

Strictly a line movement play, somebody knows something about this kid cause money is coming in on him pretty good.

Comment

Nice day yesterday, hope ya continue today! Leaned Pitt but layed off, somethin didn't sit right with me :thumbs:
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

flmrrrz- GL!...only another month+ until opening night in the old NHL. cant' believe i am saying that.........we will have to get the NHL forum going again in a few weeks.....
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

5 o'clock pst games:

Nats + 135 x 1 unit

Seattle - 109 to win 1 unit

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            flmrrrz- GL!...only another month+ until opening night in the old NHL. cant' believe i am saying that.........we will have to get the NHL forum going again in a few weeks.....
            Cant wait. Having just baseball the last couple months has been brutal. Having my nuckers do **** all in the offseason didn't help the time pass any quicker either

Comment

LMAO, perfect day yesterday and perfect day today but todays version sucked ass.

-1.09 seattle
              -1 washington
              -2.28 houston
              -1.45 atl
              -1 florida
              -1 chisox

-7.82 units, tho I won 9 yesterday so all in all it could've been worse and I won 6 on ufc today but fawk did the bases bend me over today.

Comment

Working...
              X