MLB Saturday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Saturday

2-4 yesterday after two ninth inning flops by Houston and Washington cost me big. Wash blew 4 run lead and Houston gave up a tying HR with 2 out, then left about 300 guys on base in extras. -7.1 units

Since June 2
    109-108 +38.84 units

3* 83-88
    2* 16-10
    1* 10-10

San Diego +114 ..............................................3*

Texas +112 .................................................. ..3*

GL :beerbang:
    Go Boilers!
    Thru 9/2

14-11 +6.18 units

5* 1-0
    4* 0-2
    3* 8-7
    2* 3-1
    2H 2-1

go padres! hope we can stack that paper! :beerbang:
    2009 NCAA Football
    Record: 41-38-1
    +/- Units: +1.69

2009 NFL Football
    Record: 11-14-0
    +/- Units: -2.71

2009-10 NBA Basketball
    Record: 15-15-2
    +/- Units: -0.68

All favorites to win 1 unit, all dogs to win 1 unit, unless otherwise noted!

<-- look at him go!

Comment

BOL:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by BoilerBacker View Post
        2-4 yesterday after two ninth inning flops by Houston and Washington cost me big. Wash blew 4 run lead and Houston gave up a tying HR with 2 out, then left about 300 guys on base in extras. -7.1 units

dude- just don't count them...you threw out everything before June2nd anyway....what's a couple more games......:beerbang: :beer2:

ive seen 2 publications already that put OSU on upset alert vs. Purdont......they picked the boilers in that one.....hoping that's a great atomsphere that day......also hoping your fans aren't major dicks like Iowa's fans were.....GL!...
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          dude- just don't count them...you threw out everything before June2nd anyway....what's a couple more games......:beerbang: :beer2:

ive seen 2 publications already that put OSU on upset alert vs. Purdont......they picked the boilers in that one.....hoping that's a great atomsphere that day......also hoping your fans aren't major dicks like Iowa's fans were.....GL!...
          If you refer to my alma mater as that again. I will make sure they treat you like Bob Knight.

ND is the week before.....2 great weeks at W Lafayette. Usually these preseason upset alerts are all bunk and the fav kicks ass.
          Go Boilers!
          Thru 9/2

14-11 +6.18 units

5* 1-0
          4* 0-2
          3* 8-7
          2* 3-1
          2H 2-1

Comment

Usually these preseason upset alerts are all bunk and the fav kicks ass.
            Funny you should say that, when I see that they are immediately scratched off my card. Like both your plays GL! :thumbs:
            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Usually these preseason upset alerts are all bunk and the fav kicks ass.

Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeee......:beerbang:
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
              X