Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Monday >>>

MLB YTD: 258-230, +33.05 Units

Still recovering from the Stag weekend. Back for some plays today, going big...

Red Sox/Drays UNDER 9 -105 (Wakefield/Kazmir) - 4 Units
    Kazmir has been unreal the past month, and has had good success against Boston, especially at home (2-0, 1.42 ERA, .183 opp BA in 6 starts), and totally shut down the Sox his last start in Boston. Wakefield is coming off his best start of the year, has comletely owned the Drays this year, and over his career (18-2 with a 2.83 ERA)...and the Florida native is unbeaten in his lifetime at the Trop. This has all the makings of a low scoring game, as long as the pens don't come in and give up 5 or 6 runs.

Nationals +122 (Redding) vs Astros - 2 Units
    Nats have the pitching advantage here, as Redding has been solid...and Jennings has been weak giving up plenty of runs every start, this should be a pick'em IMO...and only because of the home/road records does Jennings come out as a fav...I'll take my chances with the Nats as a dog.

Twins -146 (Garza) vs Mariners (Ramirez) - 5 Units
    Fading the horrible Ramirez...especially on a road start...youngster Garza's been solid...worth the chalk here IMO.

Dbacks -120 (Davis) vs Brewers - 4 Units
    The Brewer fade continues, especially against the hot snakes, and the solid lefty Davis. Rookie Gallardo coming off two horrible starts....seems like insane value for the home team in this one...especially with the Brewers in a huge slide since the break, the horrible Brewer road record combined with the great Zona home record, and the Zona pitching advantage. WTF?

GL!

:glass:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 08-20-2007, 11:01 AM.

Fade the Brewers and win money. Seems like that has been the theme lately...GL JML

Comment

I'm with you on your>
      :beerbang:
      TWINS

REDSOX :beerbang:

DIAMONDBACKS

:beerbang:

GL

Comment

WITH YOU ON ARI:beerbang:

GOOD LUCK

Comment

gl today JML love the snakes....take a look at ur Jays tonight at -140, seems good to me with the way Marcum has been throwin!
          To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
          2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Thanks.....Philly...laying off the Jays at that line.....Marcum's been better on the road, and Blanton's done well against us...would have to get -110/-120 to play that one....GL!

Comment

Working...
            X