Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Sunday 8/12

ytd 419-420 (+48.37 units)

Not a huge fan of today's card, but I found these two so far which I consider to have alot of value:

Tribe +130

Asking for trouble.....again. But CLE hasn't been swept at home all year, and even though I know that's no reason to bet on a team, there has also gotta be a reason that they haven't. I gotta believe they at least keep it close today, and that's what I'm looking for when playing dogs of this size, just a chance, and normally enough of them will work out that I can profit. It's not like I'm backing a cellar dweller here....

Dodgers +140

Reyes at -150? I know the Dodgers have been putrid offensively for quite some time now, but I have to fade that just on principle. No way a guy who is 1-11 with a 5.56 ERA should draw this type of line pitching against a team with a better record than his.

2 units each

Also liking the value with the Nats later, and considering a play on KC as well. Pittsburgh is also one I'm going to take a look at as a Zito fade, but haven't made my mind up 100% on any of those three yet.

GL today Stif! I agree that Reyes going off at -150 is just ridiculous, regardless of how badly the better Dodger team has been struggling.
    Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

GL with the Sweepbuster, Stif :beerbang: Someone must have dropped Large on the cards, a little bit ago, up 30points+ ..:nuts:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
        GL with the Sweepbuster, Stif :beerbang: Someone must have dropped Large on the cards, a little bit ago, up 30points+ ..:nuts:
        Russell Martin and Nomar are reportedly not playing. Who cares. Reyes blows, and this is worth a shot IMO no matter who the Dodgers throw out on the field, lol

Comment

GL today Stif :thumbs:
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Went ahead and added these:

Pittsburgh -105
            Washington +138

2 units each

Comment

only the 2nd time, the tribe gets swept this season... both times by the yanks...

Comment

Tigers in first :beerbang:

Comment

Add:

KC Royals +100
                  Tampon Bay +136

2 units each

Comment

Nice Nats comeback......:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                    X