Da Coach's 8/11 MLB Picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da Coach's 8/11 MLB Picks

Split my 2 games yesterday, but lost the 2 unit game to lose a unit and change. Here's to a good day ... onto the picks.

Plays:
    Houston -125 (2 Units) - After watching the way he decimated my poor Cubs on Monday night and looking at his home #s (2nd best home ERA in NL), I must say I was impressed. Combined with the fact that the Brewers play poorly away from Miller Park (and that I need them to lose for my Cubbies), I'll back the Ass-tros tonight.
    Oakland +110 (2 Units) - Yeah, I know, I got a poor # on this one, but I'll still take my chances. Just hope that Oak-town has a few runs left in their system today. I'll take Danny Haren as a dog over the struggling Tigers right now.
    Yankees -111 (2 Units) - It's hard not to back the Yankees right now (seems hard to believe) the way they are swinging the sticks. With a fellow Moose on the mound tonight, I definitely like him to hold down the Tribe's bats more so than Byrd doing the same with the Yanks bats, even though it is tough to go against the Tribe when they at home, esp. as dog.

I shall be back with some more in a bit. GL to all tonight! :thumbs:

Moose
    Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

ADD:
    Atlanta/Philadelphia OVER 11 (1 Unit) - Cormier struggling, Eaton sucks, and always a good hitters park w/2 good lineups - weather warmer tonight as well.
    Atlanta +116 (1 Unit) - Honestly thought this would be closer to a pick 'em - I'll play on the Bravos as a dog, esp. when their bats get to face Eaton.
    Seattle -125 (1 Unit) - Bautista has usually done well against the ChiSox in his career. Also believe Floyd falls back down to earth a little bit after his great start against the Tigers in his last time out.

That should be it for me tonight, unless something else comes up. GL to all!

Moose
    Moose

Comment

Lidge ... :bang: :flush:

Oh well, at least there is :booz:
      Moose

Comment

Working...
      X