MLB Saturday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Saturday

I placed these bets last night so the lines may be a little off from right now.

Padres -109

Low number for the Padres and I think Germano is a fairly decent starter. I don't know too much about Livingston, but the Padres have been playing solid ball all season and I'll take my chances on them today.

Cubs -104

I believe the Cubs hold the pitching advantage in this one, although Rich Hill has not been getting the required run support to put up the victorys lately. Fogg has pitched over 100 innings in his career vs the Cubbies and sports an ERA of nearly 6. The Cubs have owned the Rockies this year going 6-0 so far, and I'm looking for them to keep it going tonight.

Oakland +121

Haren has been one of the top pitchers in the majors all season long, while Verlander has been pretty bad lately. Oakland is on fire as a team right now, Detroit is playing some of their worse ball of the season. Can't resist getting Haren as a fairly strong "dog".

Jays -119

The Jays have been playing some really good ball lately, minus a couple losses to the Yankees earlier this week. McGowan has been solid this season, and I expect him to step in where Marcum left off last night, holding the Royals bats in check.

2 units each

GL Everybody:beerbang:
    NHL YTD: 22-18-1 +7.55 units
Working...
X