Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Saturday >>>

MLB YTD: 247-220, +33.28 Units

Losing day Friday....thank god for the CFL.....Have a Stag&Doe to attend for my fiance and I tomorrow, with a golf game during the day, so I'm getting these in early....2 dogs and a pick'em....GL all...

A's +121 (Haren) vs Tigers
    We have the better starter, better bullpen, the hotter team, some real hot A's bats, a struggling Tigers team losing confidence rapidly....and we get this at +121.

Devil Rays +101 (Jackson) vs Rangers
    Wrong team favoured here IMO....Edwin's been pretty good the past month or so, after a real brutal start to the year, Rheinecker's been hit pretty hard his last 2 starts, and the Drays actually hit lefties very well. Texas has not been playing good ball before this series, so I see TB bouncing back from a game one loss.

Yankees -106 (Mussina) vs Indians
    Finally jumping on this Yankee offense. Was looking real hard to find a reason to back them. Real hard. lol. Then I found it....Moose's ERA is better on the road, and Byrd's ERA is substantially worse at home. That's good enough for me, and that Yankee offense...although this will probably be the one they get 3-hit. lol.

2 Units each

:beerbang:

I think it's bout time we start betting the Yanks..Yesterday I believe was my first time all season....LOL...GL

Comment

like your A's play......and i'm sorry, but John Lackey shouldn't be a -210 favorite over the Twins. He has been very average giving up 3ER or more in 7 of his last 9 starts and in his last 4 home starts has surrendered 3I6, 3I6, 3I8 and 6I4.2 innings.....i don't know much about capping baseball, but i don't see how he is that fat a favorite. GL!....
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        like your A's play......and i'm sorry, but John Lackey shouldn't be a -210 favorite over the Twins. He has been very average giving up 3ER or more in 7 of his last 9 starts and in his last 4 home starts has surrendered 3I6, 3I6, 3I8 and 6I4.2 innings.....i don't know much about capping baseball, but i don't see how he is that fat a favorite. GL!....
        Lackey is just the starting pitcher for one of the teams.

The Twins offense isn't producing **** right now, and the Angels record at home is super.

Carlos Silva pretty much sucks, too.

Bullpens are pretty much a wash, but SP, offensive, and home field advantage all go to LAA here.

The line is pretty darn accurate IMO. I think LAA easily wins this match up 2 of every 3 times, which would justify the -200ish line. Not that I would bet it, but I ain't taking the Twins either. If the Angels were just -150 or less here however, I would be all over it, and I'm not much of a big faves player, lol.

I'd need at least +250 to take the Twins.

Now with that being said, Silva will throw a 2 hit shutout and the Twins will win like 11-0. Just how baseball works sometimes, lol

Comment

WE hope the A's win. :th:

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post

A's +121 (Haren) vs Tigers
          We have the better starter, better bullpen, the hotter team, some real hot A's bats, a struggling Tigers team losing confidence rapidly....and we get this at +121.
          “A goal is a dream with a deadline.”

--

Daddy's Posted Records (Updated on 9.10.07 @ 11:00 PM PST)
          1 Unit = $25

NCAAF >> (3-5-0) -$62.50

NFL >> (4-3-0) +$61.75

2007 FOOTBALL = -$0.75

Comment

No WE Don't :nuts:

Comment

All this we stuff gets too inclusive. I say we add the word "we" to the banned list.
              “A goal is a dream with a deadline.”

--

Daddy's Posted Records (Updated on 9.10.07 @ 11:00 PM PST)
              1 Unit = $25

NCAAF >> (3-5-0) -$62.50

NFL >> (4-3-0) +$61.75

2007 FOOTBALL = -$0.75

Comment

Working...
              X