***UDoggie's Saturday Bases***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's Saturday Bases***

waiting for the Nats game to finish, but already locked a couple in.....

A's+121

Astros-127/+165

Texas/TB o10.5-110/ Tex-1.5+165

2 units each/half unit rls

A's- Gimme Haren & his 1.08 WHIP all day vs a struggling Tigers team. They are 2-8 in their last 10, & their pen is garbage. Bonderman has allowed 18er in 31 ip during his last 5 starts. Sure the Tigers could break the slump tomorrow, but Haren as a dog is almost automatic for me, & the Tiger's current state only strengthens the play.

Astros- Wandy is a stud at home, 1.69 era & the Stros are 9-2 in his home starts. He also has a 1.27 WHIP & opponents are hitting .195 vs him at home. Suppan has a 5.80 road era/1.52 WHIP & opponents are hitting .310 vs him on the road. Layed off the Astros tonight, but I like Wandy to get it done.

Tex/ over- Edwin Jackson fade with his 1.80 WHIP. In 5 of his 7 road starts the total hit 12 or more total runs. Only a small play on Texas as Rheinecker is definitely hittable....in 4 of his 5 starts, the total was 11 or more.

Still looking at the Mariners/White Sox over. 6 of Seattle's last 8 have gone over 10 runs, & Floyd has pitched 11.1 ip @ home & has allowed 11 er. Basically I think both teams can get to 5, so I have to consider it......
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Likin the Stros as well..GL

Comment

Thanks EMV.... 4-3 +3.10 units yesterday.

Braves+103

Braves-1.5+170

1 unit each
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
      X