Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Thursday >>>

MLB YTD: 243-215, +38.44 Units

Been picking and choosing all week...but I love todays card...

Braves -113 (Hudson) vs Mets - 3 Units
    Nobodys been better than Hudson since the break (4-0, 0.99 ERA). He's given up runs in only 2 of his last 37 innings. The guy's dominant...to get him at this line, even against the Mets seems like a gift. Atlanta has the bats to compete with NY, and Maine's coming off a poor outing.

Dodgers -114 (Tomko) vs Reds - 2 Units
    LA's been terrible of late, and Tomko's no stud...but after getting shutout in back to back days, I'm banking that LA gets plenty of runs off this Reds rookie, who was rocked in his MLB debut. Cincy can't win 5 in a row, can they? Got a feeling LA gets it done, and avoids the sweep against the Reds.

Devil Rays +129 (Kazmir) vs Tigers - 2 Units
    Huge pitching advantage for the dog here, as Kazmir has been an ace over the past month, and Bonderman has been one of the AL's worst over that stretch. I'll gladly take a Kazmir as a big dog. Detroit not exactly playing good ball of late either.

Twins -131 (Garza) vs Royals - 3 Units
    Garza's been great since being called up...Davies was bad in Atlanta and was rocked his first AL start...I expect the Twins bats to get to him this afternoon.

Orioles -118 (Cabrera) vs Mariners - 3 Units
    Much like our pals, Ervin and Wandy...Horacio is a big-time Road Fade. The guy has been bad at home, but horrible on the road (13.72 ERA). Right handers are hitting an unbelievable .363 off him, and the O's hit lefties well. Perfect spot for Baltimore to avoid the sweep at home.

GL :thumbs:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 08-09-2007, 09:58 AM.

love your plays gl today

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

Comment

Will be most of those as well, but the Rays...It's not that I don't like the play(which I actually do)..I just can't bet against the Tigs no matter how bad they suck right now...GL JML
      Last edited by emv01; 08-09-2007, 10:03 AM.

Comment

GL today JML:thumbs:
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

GL..today JML :beerbang:

Comment

Like 'em Leaf.....GL today! :beerbang:
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks guys.....looks like the first 3 hit with Atlanta, LAD & TB...come on Twinkies :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
              X