Prop bet from Bet Jamaica

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prop bet from Bet Jamaica

I know this is not the right place for this but I just thought it would be seen by more if I put it in the MLB forum as well as the Golf Forum...

This prop bet has to be wrong doesn't it, it's for the PGA Championship?

Will There Be A Hole In One

671 Yes a Hole in One -190
    672 No Hole in One +155

Do you guys think that is a mistake or not...Seems unlikey they would make the line like that
    Last edited by emv01; 08-08-2007, 05:00 PM.

:conf: not sure of your question????

Comment

prop lines usually open at 110/110... if 1 side is gettin' pounded more than the other, books will adjust accordingly... The -side will usually move more than the +side, if the books are thinkin' the +side... :beer2:

Comment

My Q is guess is how can it be + money on the fact that there won't be a hole in one...Hole in ones do not happen all that frequently..So to be getting + money on that fact that one won't happen seems very nice to me and maybe even to nice..That is why I was wondering if maybe they messed up and it should be no for -190 and yes for +150..Oh W/E LOL...:nuts:

Comment

yeah they messed it up .. here is the same bet on 5dimes:

Thu 8/9 101 US PGA Champ. Hole in one +150
          8:30AM (EST) 102 US PGA Champ. no Hole in one -180

I'd take it if I were you!
          2009 NCAA Football
          Record: 41-38-1
          +/- Units: +1.69

2009 NFL Football
          Record: 11-14-0
          +/- Units: -2.71

2009-10 NBA Basketball
          Record: 15-15-2
          +/- Units: -0.68

All favorites to win 1 unit, all dogs to win 1 unit, unless otherwise noted!

<-- look at him go!

Comment

Originally posted by emv01 View Post
            My Q is guess is how can it be + money on the fact that there won't be a hole in one...Hole in ones do not happen all that frequently..So to be getting + money on that fact that one won't happen seems very nice to me and maybe even to nice..That is why I was wondering if maybe they messed up and it should be no for -190 and yes for +150..Oh W/E LOL...:nuts:
            I did not look up the prop bet, and dont watch golf... if you think the line is off, BET THE DAMN THING!!!

Comment

Max It!

Comment

Originally posted by rjp View Post
                Max It!

:beerbang:

Comment

Yeah something tells me if I took it big the red flag might go up...But if I go for beer money size bet that might slide...

Comment

i just put 2units on it...I dont follow golf...but there cant be that many hole in 1's right?

No Hole in One +155

for 2

Comment

I just threw 2 Units on it as well...Worst thing that can happen is they cancel the bet and I don't lose anything...Or someone actually hits a hole in one...But I'll def take my chances on that...

Comment

Thanx EMV for the heads up :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by emv01 View Post
                          I just threw 2 Units on it as well...Worst thing that can happen is:

Hole in 1... :beer2:

no matter what the outcome, if you find a line "way off" bet it! More times, than not, you will win!

Comment

GL emv

good find!

i may open an account at betjam just to do that and get ready for foots
                            :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                            -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Yeah I was just browsing and wam bam there it was..I actually like Bet Jamaica expecially for bases they have pretty good lines IMO...I have one of those transfer cards for payouts but haven't used it yet...To my understanding you request a WD then they put that amount on the card and then you go to the ATM and it only cost you 50 cents...To qualify for one you just have to have at least 20 bets with them and have wagered $1000..

Comment

Working...
                              X