Prop bet from Bet Jamaica

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Low View Post
    i just put 2units on it...I dont follow golf...but there cant be that many hole in 1's right?

No Hole in One +155

for 2

Now I might have to watch it and root for DEFENSE ! (mother nature)

Comment

Originally posted by emv01 View Post
      Yeah I was just browsing and wam bam there it was..I actually like Bet Jamaica expecially for bases they have pretty good lines IMO...I have one of those transfer cards for payouts but haven't used it yet...To my understanding you request a WD then they put that amount on the card and then you go to the ATM and it only cost you 50 cents...To qualify for one you just have to have at least 20 bets with them and have wagered $1000..
      Kool..I didnt know about that card .I just signed up a few months ago and havent made a WD yet......I'll have to check into the card ...thanx again EMV

Comment

Possilbe holes that players could get a hole in one in...

No.6
        200 Yards
        Par 3

Although this is a short par-3, shifting winds cause problems with club selections. A creek on the left side of the green will penalize hooked tee shots, and out of bounds is close behind the green. The fast green is also heavily bunkered in front. The ideal tee shot is short of the hole for an uphill putt.

No.8
        245 Yards
        Par 3

Number 8 is a very demanding par-3 with some tough hole placements. Long-irons will be used here, but it is better to be short than over the embankment at the back. Very few birdies and many bogies will be made on this hole.

No.11
        173 Yards
        Par 3

The shortest hole on the course requires pin-point accuracy because this small green is surrounded by four bunkers. The combination of an elevated tee and the prevailing right-to-left wind will test the players' skills.

No.14
        223 Yards
        Par 3

A great and picturesque par-3 that has length, six bunkers and out-of-bounds on the left. It will require a long-iron firmly struck to negate the prevailing right-to-left wind. A three here will be well earned.

Comment

Working...
        X