Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAses 8/7

3-3 -0.2 Units yesterday

Dodgers +101...Good team to break a losing streak against...

Rocks -120...Brewers going back to there old selves...Plus like I said yesterday they suck away from home

Rangers -108..Stif was right the Rangers were the right play last night..Except for in the first inning...LOL

O's -108...M's are another team who are not so hot on the road...

ChiSox +112..Playing really well right now and the Indians are having some troubles..

Jays +132
    ..Ok everytime I bet against the Yanks so far they seem to beat me..So why not keep trying...Plus I might double up if they lose this one on Halladay tomm at -110...

2 Units Each

GLTA :beerbang:
    Last edited by emv01; 08-07-2007, 05:26 PM. Reason: Added Jays and Write Ups

GL tonight EMV!:glass:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

your starting to look like a westcoast bettor already. GL... i'll probably be with or against you on at least one of those.
      “A goal is a dream with a deadline.”

--

Daddy's Posted Records (Updated on 9.10.07 @ 11:00 PM PST)
      1 Unit = $25

NCAAF >> (3-5-0) -$62.50

NFL >> (4-3-0) +$61.75

2007 FOOTBALL = -$0.75

Comment

Pads -145

2 Units

Comment

ok so small card for me tonight LOL

Zona -139

Angels -113

2 Units Each

Comment

God ******* damnit why is Jason Grilli even still in the Majors...Wtf he is the worst pitcher in the league possibly...I could go out there with the same exact **** he has and give up game tying G Slams...I'd even take the league minimum to do that..:nuts:

Comment

I already gave up on tbd rl & jumped on was rl...'

GL EMV :beerbang:

Comment

LOL about the Texas/Oakland game.

And yea, Jason Grilli is pretty bad.....maybe a trade to the Brewers should be in order for him. He'd fit right in there.

Tough loss with the Chisox too. I sure as hell didn't expect Westsuck to throw 8 innings of 2 hit ball :puke:

Comment

Grilli is the worst..I'd rather put Rodney out there cause at least he has some potential..

Comment

Well looks like 4-5 -2.94 Units...I was -0-4 on the early games and 4-1 on the late ones...lol go figure...So it could of been a lot worse for the day..

YTD: 241-222 + 48.20 Units

Comment

Working...
                    X