***UDoggie's Monday Bases***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's Monday Bases***

5-4 +3.96 yesterday, pissed about the Marlins blowing the RL cover. Oh well, on to today....

Disastros+101

Rock-mes/Screwers o11+100

Spankees/BlowJays u9+157

2 units each

G-Men team u4.5-125
    Cubs team u4.5-115
    Red Sux/Halos o7.5-155

1 to win 4.53 units

Holy Fathers+116

1 unit

Astros- Wandy is an automatic fade for me on the road, but he has a 1.76 home era. Opponents are hitting .202 vs him at home, & the Cubs are only hitting .249 vs lefties. Hill has a 3.49 road era, gonna roll with the Strohs. Also playing Cubs team under, thinking a 4-2 type game.

Col/Mil o11- Fogg has a 1.49 WHIP & a 5.54 home era. Righties are hitting .322 vs him, & overall batters are hitting .301 vs him at home. Tough to back him vs the Brewers, who at anytime can jack a couple over the fence. Vargas sports a 1.48 WHIP & a 4.08 road era. Lefties are hitting .315 vs him. Vargas tends to produce fly balls, which could be trouble for them..... especially considering the Rockies avg 5.5 runs per game at home. In 8 of Vargas last 10 starts, the combined total has been 12 or higher. Let's n ot forget the wonderful Screwers pen. The Brewers are 2-6 on the road 2ndh, so a lean to the Rockies but I'll stick to the total. I'm eating the half for + money....

NYY/Tor- Contrarian play, IMO this will be a tighter low scoring game. 7 of 8 meetings have gone under, & the Yanks are bound to play an under, right? I don't normally subscribe to the due theory, but I'm considering chasing a Yankees under in this series. Hopefully I'm right here, as I opted for the u9 for a ridiculous+157. Hell, if I got the balls to play a Yankees under, I want to get paid for it....lean to the Yanks, but I think the only play I'll make in terms of sides will be a play on Halladay Wednesday.....

The Padres play is a fade of the Cards, as IMO they are playing terrible. Don't trust Wells enough with his 7.27 road era to make it a normal 2 unit play, but Looper has allowed 21 er in his last 26.1 ip. The Cards have lost 5 straight, hoping for 6.

GLTA
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Like that Rock/Brew over...I was on the Phils yesterday and I sure am glad the Brewers pen SUCKS!!! GL Man...:beerbang:

Comment

GL today Underdoggie....:beerbang:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks EMV, JoePa....

gNats+188

1 unit

gNats-1.5+275

half unit

Of course i'm on them again....until they lose. Lincecum is a stud no doubt, but this line is crazy IMO. The Giants are only hitting .241 vs lefties, & Winn is the only one hitting over .300 vs them. Lannan is still a ?, but hell who isn't in bases these days? The nats have won 6 straight, hopefully they can continue winning on the road.
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
        X