Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotton Candy, Angel Dogs, Large Size Rats, Iiiiiice Coaaaald Beer.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotton Candy, Angel Dogs, Large Size Rats, Iiiiiice Coaaaald Beer.....

Rats a problem at Angel Stadium - Yahoo! News

:eeek: :puke:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

"Tim Mead, vice president of communications for the Angels, blamed the infestation on heavy rains in 2005 that contributed to an increase in the rodent population"

That's all he could come up with? It rained hard 2 years ago, so now we have rats.

I've talked to people from all over, who have been to all the parks, and for some reason everyone loves Angel Stadium.

Going to a game in 3 weeks. Toronto is comming to town. I'll be on the lookout...

Comment

Trap 'em, cage 'em, put big ears on 'em and give to all the kids as a Disney Promotion.....LMAO:beerbang:

Or

We could just drop them all in Baghdad and be rid of them......at leat the people wouldn't starve!:nuts:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
        Trap 'em, cage 'em, put big ears on 'em and give to all the kids as a Disney Promotion.....LMAO:beerbang:

Or

We could just drop them all in Baghdad and be rid of them......at leat the people wouldn't starve!:nuts:
        LMAO ..JP.................................:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
        X