Chucks Lazy Saturday Bases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chucks Lazy Saturday Bases

Lazy as hell, I'm not doing **** today but watching baseball. 4-1 yesterday, I'm on a nice little stretch .. I'll take this opportunity to pat myself on the back since I'm probably the least capable handicapper of baseball in here. It's fun when you are winning.. here are my plays for the day:

NYY -275 - **** ton of juice, but what the hell, I got a feeling they clobber them today
    Reds +121 - reds got to win at some point
    Phils -131 - Fading the brew crew again today, they "punked" me yesterday though
    Dbacks +168 - Still riding one of the hottest teams as a dog
    Orioles +131 - No comment
    Bosox -141 - I see them getting it done today against the M's
    Rockies +182 - I just really like this value

Favs to win 1 unit, dogs risk 1 unit. Best of luck you crazy cappers today.. hope we start the weekend of with a bang!
    2009 NCAA Football
    Record: 41-38-1
    +/- Units: +1.69

2009 NFL Football
    Record: 11-14-0
    +/- Units: -2.71

2009-10 NBA Basketball
    Record: 15-15-2
    +/- Units: -0.68

All favorites to win 1 unit, all dogs to win 1 unit, unless otherwise noted!

<-- look at him go!

tell ya what, I'm adding the over 8 in the Cubs/Mets as well at +105 .. two good of offense on both teams vs. some good pitchers. Worried about the wind blowing in at Wrigley, but it is a light wind.
    2009 NCAA Football

2009 NFL Football

2009-10 NBA Basketball

<-- look at him go!

Comment

GL..today Charlie :beerbang:

Comment

On the Cubs\Mets over as well. Maine looked like absolute garbage - fun to watch when you have the over.

Thinking I like the White Sox for a small bet tonight... no way should the struggling Tigers be -150.

Comment

Originally posted by showmedamoney View Post
          Thinking I like the White Sox for a small bet tonight... no way should the struggling Tigers be -150.
          You're telling me...lol. I'm on the White Sox for sure.

I agree that there's a ton of value on the Rockies tonight too. I took the +1.5, but would have taken the ML if the RL had been juiced more than like -110 or -115.

Don't understand the Arizona line either....but layed off all together.

GL

Comment

thanks for the kind words.. yeah I can't believe I got the Dbacks at +182 .. maybe that line should have raised a red flag on second thought...

Just reached 8 runs in the Cubs/Mets, and I'm glad as **** the Yanks won with as much juice as I had to lay.. I was getting nervous during that one.
            2009 NCAA Football

2009 NFL Football

2009-10 NBA Basketball

<-- look at him go!

Comment

Streak bettor myself not as much a capper like you said Charlie. I hate laying big juice, won't do it. Just came back from a month and a half break yesterday - things going pretty well so far. Let's get another run on the Mets\Cubs and then lay some cake on Chicago with stiff. =)

Comment

Like Boston as well tonight, but I have a tough time playing them against Seattle at home - they completely dominate Boston. Surely Boston is due for a win with Dice-K on the mound right?

Comment

yeah you guys are about to talk me into adding the WSOX tonight. That is pretty good value, but I hardly ever bet on them. We need a homer or something in this Cubbies game.
                  2009 NCAA Football

2009 NFL Football

2009-10 NBA Basketball

<-- look at him go!

Comment

We still need a run with these Mets\Cubs

Comment

Working...
                    X