Tuesday plays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday plays

Starting off with Rockies +133. Probably add more later.

Howdy,

I never came back online after you asked me a question about the Cubs/Col game.

The public is generally uneducated about most variables such as extra inning games the night prior, then having to travel, check into hotels etc. That's my take.

97% of sports bettors lose long term because their information simply isn't as good as the books.

Good luck today!

Comment

Thanks for all you guys do on this site to give us an edge! Yeah, I couldn't believe the line was that way given what happened with the Cubs the previous night, but I'm guessing the public usually just looks at the team names and starting pitchers, and little else.

Well, taking Rockies +130, see if they can do it again. I like this matchup again, as Lackey has been giving up way too many homers and Coors is the last place he can afford to pitch like that. I still think the bullpen situation is bad for Chicago too, having gone 23 innings now in their past three.

Comment

So much for that one. Updated YTD after yday is 8-9, -0.24 units. Back with more plays on Friday.

Comment

Working...
        X