Twinkies/R's u8.5+100

2 units each

Twinkies-139

1 unit

Phanatics-105
    Twinkies-139
    Halos/M's u9-153

1 to win 4.55 units

D-Rays is a very unpopular play, but I think they win tonight. They get Toronto then Balty @ home- to me it looks like a spot where TB can string together a couple wins. Toronto is 4-7 on the road 2ndh, while TB is 4-6 @ home. McGowan is 3-6 on the road & has a 5.13 road era. Last outing vs TB he lasted 5.2 & gave up 4er. Sonnanstine is not as bad as you think. He has a slightly lower WHIP than McGowan, & has had to face off with some tough pitchers- Bedard, Escobar, Wang, Halladay & Buehrle to name a few. Another situation (like the WSox vs Halladay the other night) where it seems everyone is on the other side, as is usually the case with TB.

Escobar's last 4 starts have yielded totals all u7 runs. Seattle rocked him last time he faced them, I think he'll pitch better this time around. In Batista's last 3 home starts, he's gone 18.1 innings & allowed 4 er. Lower scoring game....

The A's play is a continuing fade of the Tigers. I would have been on the Gambler, but I have to fade Tata at a short price. Blanton had a rough July during which he had a 5.24 era, but he still has a 1.16 WHIP. Thought about the over as well, but decided the A's were the better play of the 2.

The Twinkies are looking to get some sort of run going, & if they do it will be because of their pitching. 7 of their 8 wins in the 2ndh totalled u9 runs. 8 of the 10 home games played totalled u9 runs. Meche has a 2.97 road era, I'm hoping to get 6 good innings out of him. Scary taking an under involving Baker, but I think this is a 4-3/3-2 type game...

GLTA
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

byron brown here wishing you U-dog a good monday and good luck on your plays :nuts: :nuts:
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

:beerbang:
      :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
      -Big Pimpin-

Comment

GL UD :beerbang: