Monday MLB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday MLB

well a 1-1 day yesterday due to a nice comeback in Seattle....got a nice card for this small list of games

heres what I'm playing

Phillies +100, 2 units...Big series between 2 of the hottest teams in the National League, and I am expecting some big things out of the Phillies after a nice 5 of 6 against the teams they are supposed to beat up on...despite not having Utley who absolutely crushes lefties, the Phillies have been putting some better numbers against left handed pitchers and the Phillies bats have been hitting the ball very well, Cubs are a hot hitting team but they arent as strong against lefties and tonight they are going to get one of the NL's best...feeling a 4-2 type of Phillies win tonight

Twins -130, 2 units...Twins are coming off of a very nice series win over the Indians and the confidence should be rolling as they get the surprisingly red hot Royals and their top pitcher, but Baker has been throwing well too, so I will take the Twins at a cheap price in their home confines as they try to make another 2nd half run, which I think is about to happen...

Seattle +115, 1 unit...Escobar has been very good but he has been alot more hittable on the road \and that goes the same for the Angels team who have seen most of their struggles come on the road..Seattle is comming of a huge win yesterday and I am expecting things to roll over to the biggest series of the season for this team...

Tigers +110, 1 unit...not hard to fade the A's these days even though Detroit and their bullpen has been struggling mightily, they are facing a Blanton guy who hasnt been throwing as well lately as compared to earlier in the season, I think Detroit rights the ship this week..

Toronto-Tampa Bay Over 9, 1 unit

thats a pretty big card for the little action that is going on today but I have a nice feeling about this card so hopefully we can all cash tonight

gl:beerbang:
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on
Working...
X