a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
    Sides: +17.4 units
    Totals: +0 units
    In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
    Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Good Luck "Sucka!":beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL Horfy :beerbang: same situation as last nights game, line too low and joepub is bitin'.... except, this 1 is movin' the other direction...

Comment

Im on that as well.

Escobar got wrecked in his last outing against Seattle.
        Word around town is that his thumbnail is still giving him problems.

Comment

**** cracks me up. Angels score 12 runs in 2 innings against the best team, and have 0 in 8 innings vs seattle. This team is so pussy, by far the worst team w/ one of the best records.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Utah View Post
            **** cracks me up. Angels score 12 runs in 2 innings against the best team, and have 0 in 8 innings vs seattle. This team is so pussy, by far the worst team w/ one of the best records.

I think you have to take a few things in to consideration before you go saying this team is um pussy? LOL First off they just swept a series against one of the best teams in baseball...Second they are a better home team than they are road team..Third Seattle is a pretty good home team as well..Plus The Angels put up 12 last night in only a few innings so you have to figure they weren't going to keep that pace up and were almost due for an off night..

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Utah View Post
              You came to that conclusion by analyzing 2 games?

Stick with basketball and the Utah Jazz...

Comment

horfin- i live in SoCal and i can tell you this is one very good baseball team. I don't see how it is a big thing that a team who had scored DD runs or so in 3 straight games got SO. Probably the best 7th, 8th 9th inning combo of any AL team right now with speier back and they have a ton of injuries right now. Manny Aybar, Mike Napoli, Howie Kendrick, Kotchmann still trying to shake the cob webs off that concussion from a few weeks ago.......i respect your opinion on sports a lot, but that is just not a well thought out statement on the Angels. They do more good things than just about any team....they have 2 guys who get on base a ton and steal bags...they get timely hits....put tons of pressure on the opposing pitcher and D......list goes on...
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
                X