Saturday MLB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday MLB

4-2 yesterday...2nd half has been going well as I have been on a nice little run lately, today's card is looking pretty good too

heres what I am going with

Brewers-Cards U9.5 Game 1, 1 unit...Parra is a top prospect who has some filthy stuff from what I have been hearing and Thompson has been throwing pretty well for the Cards, just have a feeling the runs are gonna stay low in Game 1

Tigers +110, 1 unit...gotta ride Andrew Miller who has been pretty filthy lately, the only thing that worries me is the Detroit bullpen, but I have to take the Tigers at +money with Miller on the hill and the Tigers hit lefties hard as well

Twins -140, 2 units....Twins bounce back today with Johan, who is coming off a shakky start in Toronto...Seeing a nice 4-1, 4-2 type of win Johan

Rangers -110, 1 unit...riding Millwood who has been doing pretty well as of late, Perez is a mess and has been struggling and Texas finds itself hitting lefties pretty good as well

thats it for now might add a couple others when I look things over a little more....gl tonight everyone!
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Gl man 10-0 Tigers works for me..:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
    X