Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAses 7/27

5-2 +6.8 Units yesterday

Cubbies -120..Reds needs to come back down to earth here..

Rockies -115....This series reminds me of the last one where the Dodgers took the first one from the Stros then lost the rest...

Orioles +120
    ..Guthrie very impressive his last time out..

Brewers -110....Maroth should be pitching BP..

Tigers +125..They ripped the one Weaver why not the other?

M's -165...If the losing doesn't stop here it might never stop..

2 Units Each

On a side note can anyone else see the Dodgers and the Pads completely falling apart and the Snakes winning the division..Seems like since the third game of there series with the Cubs they might have turned things around and are playing the best ball out of the three..I mean I know it was the Fish that they swept but beating any team 4 times in a row is hard to do..
    Last edited by emv01; 07-27-2007, 03:35 PM. Reason: Added Brewers

Originally posted by emv01 View Post

On a side note can anyone else see the Dodgers and the Pads completely falling apart and the Snakes winning the division.
    :laughing:

That Arizona defense revolves around two people. Hudson and Byrnes. I love Eric, wish he was still with the A's... I sat down the left field line every game at the colliseum because of him. But he's usually on the post all-star summer break plan.

The D-Backs are hitting .235 with runners in scoring postion. The Padres are going to deal for some offense (although if CY is hurt, might be a starter) and should pick up the pace. The Dodgers are going to go anywhere, they'll be in the running the whole time. I can't see the D-Backs any better than 3rd. IMO.
    “A goal is a dream with a deadline.”

--

Daddy's Posted Records (Updated on 9.10.07 @ 11:00 PM PST)
    1 Unit = $25

NCAAF >> (3-5-0) -$62.50

NFL >> (4-3-0) +$61.75

2007 FOOTBALL = -$0.75

Comment

Yeah your right the Pads needs to make a move to get some type of bat in that lineup..I guess I shouldn't of said Pads and Dodgers falling apart though..It just seems like every year that division comes down to like the last 2 games of the season or so..

Comment

Yeah, won't go far if you're team is the worst in the NL for batting avg. with runners in scoring position. BTW - Byrnes and Hudson are the only two starers hitting over .260 w/ runners in scoring position, that's just sad.

Watch out for those Rockies thou... they're young and cocky enough to take it.

They've got a better chance than the D-Backs, possibly the Padres if they don't make some changes. Milton Bradley isn't an answer to anything other than getting Sledge out of the lineup. Man he stinks.

--

1 Unit = $25

NCAAF >> (3-5-0) -$62.50

NFL >> (4-3-0) +$61.75

2007 FOOTBALL = -$0.75

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy Diego View Post
          Yeah, won't go far if you're team is the worst in the NL for batting avg. with runners in scoring position. BTW - Byrnes and Hudson are the only two starers hitting over .260 w/ runners in scoring position, that's just sad.

Watch out for those Rockies thou... they're young and cocky enough to take it.

They've got a better chance than the D-Backs, possibly the Padres if they don't make some changes. Milton Bradley isn't an answer to anything other than getting Sledge out of the lineup. Man he stinks.
          When I started reading this thread, I was going to post this same thing (minus the picture of course, lol). If CY is hurt for any length of time, say goodbye to the Padres. I don't care how many deals they make....that guy was just getting it done just about every 5th day, and would be all but impossible to replace.

And yes, when the Nats don't want you (Sledge)....you do officially suck.

I too have always like the way Byrnes plays the game. Wish there were about a hundred more guys like him in MLB and about a hundred less "Manny Ramirez types"...ya know, guys with a ton of natural talent, but don't seem to give much of a **** about the game or playing it, except that they have to in order to earn their huge paychecks.

There's probably nothing I'd like to see more than to see the Rocks win a world series right about now. I mean who couldn't cheer for mostly a bunch of young offensive players, and a bunch of pitchers no one really wanted anymore to pull it all together and take it all the way? And then there's Helton, he's been one of the greats of his time, and deserves a world series appearance while he's still productive....not one of those get dealt to a contender, ride the pine except for the occasional pinch hit appearance or defensive substitution, and collect your ring deals.

Go Rockies :beerbang:

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
            There's probably nothing I'd like to see more than to see the Rocks win a world series right about now. I mean who couldn't cheer for mostly a bunch of young offensive players, and a bunch of pitchers no one really wanted anymore to pull it all together and take it all the way? And then there's Helton, he's been one of the greats of his time, and deserves a world series appearance while he's still productive....not one of those get dealt to a contender, ride the pine except for the occasional pinch hit appearance or defensive substitution, and collect your ring deals.

Go Rockies :beerbang:

LOL
            I agree....that would be great...

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
              When I started reading this thread, I was going to post this same thing (minus the picture of course, lol).
              LOL
              Seemed appropriate. lol.

--

1 Unit = $25

NCAAF >> (3-5-0) -$62.50

NFL >> (4-3-0) +$61.75

2007 FOOTBALL = -$0.75

Comment

Ok I'll jump on board the tail train...

Royals -130..

2 Units

Comment

I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

GL EMV
                    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

GL...tonite EMV :gulp:

Comment

4-2 +4 Units today

Comment

Originally posted by emv01 View Post
                          On a side note can anyone else see the Dodgers and the Pads completely falling apart and the Snakes winning the division..Seems like since the third game of there series with the Cubs they might have turned things around and are playing the best ball out of the three..I mean I know it was the Fish that they swept but beating any team 4 times in a row is hard to do..
                          BUMP

Just like I said lol..

Comment

Bump again.

GO ROCKIES :beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                            X