Bases 7/19 (I suck)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bases 7/19 (I suck)

6-4 +5.68 Units yesterday...finally a nice winning day..

Tigers -121..I know most teams don't sweep a series at the Metrodome but I'll take my chances at this price with one of the best righties in the league on the mound with Bonderman..Plus the Tigers bats are due to put up some real runs..Sheff is 0-8 I think in the first two games , look for him to have a nice day tomm..

2 Units

Like the Snakes and a few others tomm as well but wanted to get this one in tonight because I feel it def goes up by tomm..
    Last edited by emv01; 07-19-2007, 03:59 AM.

Right there with ya on the Tiggers.....GL EMV! :beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL today Emv.... go Granderson!
      Everyday Is A Great Day for Hockey:party:

Comment

Zona +150

Jays RL +1.5 +100

2 Units

Comment

Giants +140

2 Units

Comment

LOL Giants with 3 errors in the first inning...Glad I'm on them today :nuts:

Comment

At least Bonds homered...... :bang:

Comment

Bond with a 2 RBI single...Maybe they will come back...Naaaaaahhh...Tigers come back nicely right now as do the Jays to take the lead..Hope it stays :beerbang:

Comment

I hear that down with the spanks.... I only needed them for the first 5 innings ....

Rock city will keep it rollin!

Comment

Sheffield.....:bang: :bang:

Comment

Tigers

Comment

Sweep!!! Looks like I'll break even for the afternoon games...Congrats to Todd Jones in this series, comes in and saves 3 1 run games..Nice work :beerbang: ..Well as I type this Bonds homers again..Maybe the Giants could come back and win this...

Comment

Bonds hittin homers like they are goin out of style.... get this EMV routin for you and SF on the +140 :chaching: :chaching: :chaching: GET THAT DOUGH

Comment

Ok well the afternoon didn't count for + or - so lets make these count..

Nationals -110...Rocks are hot but who is this joker on the mound?

Braves -1.5 +110...After yesterday game they are due to win a game and score a bunch of runs.

Reds +133 ..KIR..

Rangers +138..Indians not so hot right now not to mention they are not the best road team either.

2 Units Each

Will prolly be on the Pads in the late game as well..GLTA :beerbang:
                            Last edited by emv01; 07-19-2007, 05:56 PM. Reason: Added Reds play

Comment

GL..tonite emv01 ...like the rangers play:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                              X