Tom Hallday SUCKS, and should be burned with cigarette lighters FRIDAY >>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Hallday SUCKS, and should be burned with cigarette lighters FRIDAY >>>

lol. He pitched well after the 1st....and the first wasn't even that bad...a couple full count walks, and 3 basehits that were grounders that found a hole. That will happen when you are a ground ball pitcher sometimes. Hopefully he's not hurt....that's the rumour on the fan590 today.

Had an O'fer yeasterday...but offset it with a big win in the CFL. I might cut back on bases, and make my CFL plays bigger as they are certainly easier to cap. Like one MLB play today...

Yankees -141 (Clemens) vs Drays - 3 Units
    Hate to do it but I love the Yanks tonight. Clemens looks to have his **** together, and the bats are seriously coming alive. I hate Arod, but he is f'ing amazing. Kazmir is high profile, but has not had a good year...as seems to be good for 4 runs every start. He also has not been going deep into games, which brings in that terrible Dray bullpen. This is a Dray team that has lost 14 of 15, and is the worst team in mlb. NY really wants to get out of the gate fast to make a run at Boston, and I can't see them showing TB any mercy in this series. Only reason this isn't -200 is because of Kazmir's popularity.

GL....looking at LAD, TOR, MIN RL & DET.
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 07-13-2007, 10:25 AM.

Updated

MLB YTD: 209-195, +4.08 Units

Comment

LMAO! tom halladay is the shyt. GL JML.
      :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
      -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Working...
      X