X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's Thursday Bases***

1sth 252-269-4 +1.22 units

2ndh 0-0 +0 units

Going to seperate the record & put the 1sth behind me. Despite a sub .500 record & rough ending, I ended up even...On to today

Pale Hose team u4-120

Twinkies-125

Motor City Kitties+127

2 units each

Hallajays+103/u9.5-133

1 to win 2.59 units

Missed the boat on the O's as they are now -140, so I'm opting for the Wsox team under. Guthrie has been stellar with a 2.74 and a AL leading AL 0.91 whip, so it doesn't surprise me to see the line climb. I'm sure Garland coming off an embarrasing performance vs the Twinkies & all the talk of the knot on his shoulder didn't help. In the Chisox last 3 road games (vs KC) they failed to score over 3 runs....I'm definitely going against some strong history here, as Chicago has hit .340 the last 8 meetings in Baltimore. The Sox are also 6-1 the last 7 road games, but again, that was vs KC & TB. Before that they were a combined 2-11 in road games vs Pit, Philly, Tor & Minny! I'm hoping Guthrie does the job....

The Twinkies are swinging the bat well, & IMO Gaudin is overachieving. Gaudin's road record looks a little better than it really is. Teams he faced on the road...Hous, SF, KC, Tex. Cleveland, Boston & Texas all hit him well on the road. LH hitters are .274 vs him, while right handers are .213. 6 of the 9 hitters he'll face will likely be hitting lefty, including 3 of the Twins top 4 hitters (Maur, Morneau, & Castillo). Throw in the horrible A's pen & Minny looks good at home.

King Felix is one of my favorite pitchers, & he has been picking it up as of late, but I have to take the + & run. How often will you see the best road team in baseball as a dog with a solid pitcher like Miller on the mound? He has a 2.25 era last 2 on the road, & theses Tiger bats are no joke.

The Jays play is (of course) on Halladay as a dog. I know away from home his totals are considerably higher, but the Red Sox haven't exactly been hitting the cover off the ball, & are 17-18 since the beginning of June. I'm hoping this one is a ground ball/ Pop fly fest.....

Other thoughts...

Petitte has looked terrible, but is historically a stronger 2ndh pitcher. TB is 1-13 in their last 14 games & have a god- awful pen. However, ask yourself, would you play a 16-25 road team that is -142. What if the starting pitcher for this team had an 11.20 era in his last 3 starts, with 27 hits allowed in 13.2 innings? Scary Indeed.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

gl today UD. Im with ya on the twins:beerbang:

Comment

Tigers and Jays look good to me...GL UD :thumbs:

Comment

GL on todays picks..... even making movies about you!
        Everyday Is A Great Day for Hockey:party:

Comment

GL to Underdoggie....opposite of ya on the Twinks game but one of us wins....:beerbang:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks Lucky, Emv, Chickameng, JoePa....Headed out to see Roger Waters play....Shine on you crazy diamond :beer2:
            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

My buddy just left work to go to that show at Darien Lake. What's up with that park now? Six Flags sold and I never heard what happened. Used to be there alot when I was a kid from Rochester, NY.

GL UD!

Enjoy the show:glass:

Comment

GL...tonite U-Dog.....Roger Waters:beerbang: Love Pink Floyd + waters solo.Seen Floyd at the dome in cuse for the "The Division Bell " tour.Had one of those huge blow up pigs fall down and almost hit me...funny stuff...I was stoned outa my mind and looked up and man that freaked me out..lol.One of the best concerts I ever seen. have fun!

Comment

GL UD:beerbang:

:party:

Comment

WHOA.....FLASHBACK........looks very similar ,except the pig that fell my way was stationary on top of the stack of speakers and wasnt supposed to fall........KOOL though H-DAWG :beerbang:

Comment

I was at that show also, Low. July 1993. Road trip to Syracuse 3 days before tix go on sale to wear a wristband for a week that had a number on it so I could waitr in line AGAIN a week later!!

I then proceeded to go to Toronto for the show a few days later and hooked up with 16 row floor center!

MMMMM...... acid was fun!:nuts:

Comment

Originally posted by Loaded Shooter View Post
                        I was at that show also, Low. July 1993. Road trip to Syracuse 3 days before tix go on sale to wear a wristband for a week that had a number on it so I could waitr in line AGAIN a week later!!

I then proceeded to go to Toronto for the show a few days later and hooked up with 16 row floor center!

MMMMM...... acid was fun!:nuts:
                        Kool...Shooter...Hard to beat a Pink Floyd concert..I have abunch of them on dvd...Roger Waters the Wall from berlin is one of the best..:beer2:

Comment

Working...
                        X