PLAYOFF? We're talking about playoffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLAYOFF? We're talking about playoffs

Well I'm sorry to say Kansas City Royal FANS but you just don't bet against John Lester in the playoffs and this is the playoffs so take the Oakland Athletics good luck everybody

Well Jon Lester didn't close it out but I'm still confident that we will Close it out with a win go A's

Comment

Always hate it when you're team has a game wrapped up and then you're freaking relievers come in and give up the damn game oh well it was a good one though...0-1 so far in the playoffs. Tonight we're gonna take a shot on THE

Pittsburgh Pirates ML

I was kind of torn on this game so turned to my 2-year-old son. I held my phone up to him with the SportsCenter app and I asked "Who we taking Bubba who we taking"? And he pointed at Pittsburgh 3 times in a row so we're going with Pittsburgh. :laughing:

Good luck to everyone.. FYI if this works out he's going to be my main source for my handicapping information. :thumbs:

Comment

Forgot to post yesterday's pick on this post but we hit with the Cards Yday RL+1.5.
        Today we're going to be taking
        1-2
        Baltimore RL +1.5 -140
        O7 in KC

Comment

Going to take a shot with the
          Washington Nationals and Doug Fisher+122
          Los Angeles Dodgers and H RYU. -111

Comment

I'll take my chances with Kershaw and the LA Dodgers good luck to everybody

Comment

GO NATS ML

Comment

My playoff record had pretty much sucked up to this point hopefully we can turn it around tonight with The

Baltimore Orioles-125

Comment

Flipping a coin on this one we're going to take heads for THE

San Francisco Giants

Comment

Peavy is 5-0 with a 1.41 ERA in his last five starts. 1-3 with a 7.39 ERA in six postseason starts
                    Lynn is 0-2 with a 2.45 in his last five starts. He is 2-3 with a 5.87 ERA in six postseason starts

Pick your poison right...I'm not sure St. Louis loses two in a row at home I'm going to take The

St. Louis Cardinals-130 GL🍀

Comment

Kansas City Royals+105. We are going with Jeremy Guthrie which is #3 in the rotation but #1 in our hearts Go Royals

GL🍀
                      Last edited by hardensportspicks; 10-14-2014, 05:31 PM.

Comment

SF -105

GL🍀

Comment

I never like to go against Adam Wainwright but I'll take my chances with Bumgarner San Fran closes out the series.

SF-150
                          Last edited by hardensportspicks; 10-16-2014, 02:16 PM.

Comment

I don't care if KC is Hot. I'm not going against Bumgarner.

SF ML🍀🍀

Comment

Well I can't see myself trusting Jake the snake tonight so I guess that means I'm going with the Royals. That's right I just sang it " Royals ".

ML 🍀🍀

Comment

Working...
                              X