Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention: Poster Johnny Maple Leaf

LOL, had to do that....

But seriously, beings that you're a Jays fan and from Toronto, is Halladay 100%, and is he on any type of pitch count tonight?

If you know anything, that would be great.

Thanks.

I don't have any inside info or anything, but IMO Halladay is probably not 100%, as we as expected to miss 4-6 weeks and it hasen't even been 3. Roy is a tough guy and a great competitor so I think he just couldn't handle the itch to get back on the field, I was looking at Buerhle and the Sox as a possible play tonite. Good Luck whatever way you choose :beerbang:
    NHL YTD: 22-18-1 +7.55 units

Comment

Don't underestimate Halladay's will to compete tonight......if he wasn't ready there is no way the Jays would bring him back. A couple of seasons back when he had that leg injury right before the All Star break he was dying to come back in Aug & Sept and the Jays could have used him.......but wisely didn't because he wasn't ready.

This guy is the foundation of the franchaise........he's pitching tonight because he is READY TO PLAY!
      "I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to play baseball." Pete Rose

MLB (3-4) - 3.5 Units

Comment

Halladay got lit up in his two starts before the injury. Now is a pretty good time to fade him I'd say.

Of course, now is also a good time to fade the White Sox.

Comment

Apparentely he is good to go and 100%. He pitched a simulation game 5 days ago on Friday, and let out 65-70 pitches full velosity. That was 5 days ago, so I would assume he is fine. JP was on the fan590 today, and said he is "good to go", and that Doc actually wanted to pitch the Yankee series.

The injury wasn't an arm problem or even a baseball related injury...minor appendix surgery, so he was able to keep his throwing mechanics loose the 3 weeks off, and was throwing lightly after 10 days.

I am a tad scheptical...but even if he only goes 80 pitches...the Jays pen has been surprisingly great of late...

Comment

My buddy is the bat boy for the jays. On the way to the game ontuesday my friend told me that the bat boy told him that doc didnt have an apendectimy (spelling). He was having elboy problems and the sergery was a cover up on something that could have been more serious.

Take it forwat its worth. If this is really true then doc is fine cuz they wouldnt rush him back if he could be lost for the season with an elboy injury. And im not lieing about this its true this is wat i was told. Dont know if i believe it myself but thats wat i was told.

Sat with Damon Allen at the game.
            Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
            NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
            CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
            CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
            NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
            ---------------------------------------------------
            2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
            ---------------------------------------------------
            2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

Comment

it's only been 2 weeks, thinking I'm gonna fade this young man tonight b/c it seems like its pretty good value (Sox +133) with him coming off the injury. I think it's probably a coin flip. Anyone else wanna change my mind before I pull this trigger on the Sox?
              2009 NCAA Football
              Record: 41-38-1
              +/- Units: +1.69

2009 NFL Football
              Record: 11-14-0
              +/- Units: -2.71

2009-10 NBA Basketball
              Record: 15-15-2
              +/- Units: -0.68

All favorites to win 1 unit, all dogs to win 1 unit, unless otherwise noted!

<-- look at him go!

Comment

Originally posted by ncsucharlie View Post
                it's only been 2 weeks, thinking I'm gonna fade this young man tonight
                Bad idea...what a performance...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                  Bad idea...what a performance...
                  you back to rubbing icy hot on his balls before and after each game??
                  I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                    you back to rubbing icy hot on his balls before and after each game??
                    He does have a handsome set of balls...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                      He does have a handsome set of balls...
                      koofter says they're nothing like Underdog's balls....
                      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Biggest balls in Buffalo

Comment

:laughing:

'koofter' is the creepiest name ever too.... i feel dirty just from typing that.

Comment

Working...
                          X