Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am i reading to much into bull pen stats?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am i reading to much into bull pen stats?

Thinking about betting on the Royals tonight, however, i have noticed some lifetime bull pen stats that would suggest the Angels hitters own the Royals Pen? Am I reading to much in to this?

lews,

In my opinion...yes. But there are a 1000 ways to cap a game, there are 1000 ways to justify your pick. I tend to focus more on the here and now. The bullpen that is likely to play tonight is all that really matters, but there are somethings that just happen...like the reds suck at St. Louis and on west coast trips.

Horf!n
    a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
    Sides: +17.4 units
    Totals: +0 units
    In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
    Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

i am taking a few days off

I am 77/63 +420.71 on the year, but went 0/3 tonight with the twins, O's, and Royals. I was going to play the over on the giants-Jays, wish i would have now. I am at the point where i analyze every game for hour and I just can't decide. Was going to take the Phillies and Yanks as well. I got to take two days off and clear my head. Ive been going non stop since opening day full throttle.

Comment

I honestly gave up on capping bullpens outside of blown-saves. I keep my record in blown saves just for my sanity. Anything else is out the window. Focus on one thing and go with it. Hitting? Fine. Starting pitching? Fine. The point is to pick your spots and remember it's a marathon and not a sprint.
        NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
        MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
        MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
        NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
        Updated on 01/13/18
        ---
        One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

thank you

I appreciate it. This is my first year. I made a hell of a profit with N.BA., and you know how crazy that its's. But it wasn't tell after the all star break. I fully anticipate a nice little profit at the end of the year for MLB as well.

Comment

Working...
          X