May 30th bases with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 30th bases with flmmkrz

Wont get a chance to post tomorrow as Im travelling outta town on biz so I will put in my plays early... No time for big write ups either

Phillies - 110 x 1 unit

Boils down to my believing I'm getting the better match up with moyer vs the dback bats, and the philly bats vs rj and for almost evens, had to take it.

Padres - 132 to win 1 unit

Have bet with Young all year on the road, against the bucs is not the time to stop. Not at this price anyway.

Yanks -123 to win 2 units

I know everyones off the yanks bandwagon at the moment but come on -123 on this line up. I don't care who is pitching I saw that number alone and knew the yanks were the value play. My numbers confirmed a bit later. The losing streak is one thing, the jays rubbing it in with stealing home has gotta be a slap in the face. I don't really factor in the want to win angle very often in baseball but time for the yanks to step up and this kid Litsch might be the one paying the price. This price, I'll take my chances.

Tbay + 101 x 1 unit

Detroit hit and won, everyones happy. The bullpens still an issue and they have the inferior pitcher in this match up. The rays are better at home, better vs lefties and like night games. Everything for me points rays and I'm gettin + odds on top of it.

GL with your games everyone :beerbang:

GL Speilberg...make some dough too! :beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

bought out of my phils play for now. Saw the line moving against me and figure to get them at a better price later
      Last edited by flmmkrz; 05-30-2007, 10:49 AM.

Comment

GL....today flmmkrz

Comment

Will check on the phils line when I land so it's a non play for me at the moment, Chisox locked in -105 to win 1 unit. Im such a junkie I board in 10 minutes and I'm still checking out lines lol

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
            Wont get a chance to post tomorrow as Im travelling outta town on biz so I will put in my plays early... No time for big write ups either

Phillies - 110 x 1 unit DIDNT PLAY IT

Boils down to my believing I'm getting the better match up with moyer vs the dback bats, and the philly bats vs rj and for almost evens, had to take it.

Padres - 132 to win 1 unit WIN + 1 unit

Have bet with Young all year on the road, against the bucs is not the time to stop. Not at this price anyway.

Yanks -123 to win 2 units WIN + 2 units

I know everyones off the yanks bandwagon at the moment but come on -123 on this line up. I don't care who is pitching I saw that number alone and knew the yanks were the value play. My numbers confirmed a bit later. The losing streak is one thing, the jays rubbing it in with stealing home has gotta be a slap in the face. I don't really factor in the want to win angle very often in baseball but time for the yanks to step up and this kid Litsch might be the one paying the price. This price, I'll take my chances.

Tbay + 101 x 1 unit WIN + 1.01 unit

Detroit hit and won, everyones happy. The bullpens still an issue and they have the inferior pitcher in this match up. The rays are better at home, better vs lefties and like night games. Everything for me points rays and I'm gettin + odds on top of it.

GL with your games everyone :beerbang:
            chisox lost - 1.05 units

3-1, + 2.96 units

just updating from yesterday

Comment

Working...
            X