San Diego -117

2 units each

GL Stif
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

NY Yankees -190

2 units

Screw it. I had this one on my list this morning, but eliminated it because of the price and public percentage....but sometimes maybe the price is warranted. This Ramirez guy just sucks ass against everyone but KC, so if he can shut down the Yanks and get the win, then I'll pay the -190 and tip my hat to him.

Comment

OMFG, now I've seen it all. This is exactly how baseball treats me. I can make good play after good play, and what happens? The ******* piece of **** Baltimore calls a closer Chris Ray gives up 6 runs in the bottom of the 9th.

Now there is a guy i would **** down his throat if i could. Easy +235 dog winner to complete ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
          OMFG, now I've seen it all. This is exactly how baseball treats me. I can make good play after good play, and what happens? The ******* piece of **** Baltimore calls a closer Chris Ray gives up 6 runs in the bottom of the 9th.

Now there is a guy i would **** down his throat if i could. Easy +235 dog winner to complete ****.
          WOW....**** Chris Ray, what a piece of ****.....where dutch dutch to shiy down his throat....eat **** and die lol

Comment

Working...
          X