Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 7th bases with flmmkrz

Astros - 130 to win 2 units

I read dd's thread and he thought the line looked fishy and I agree it does seem a bit low but as a value bettor I take what the line gives me and this one screams value. Oswalt 18-1 vs the reds and dominated this line up the last time they met a short while ago. Lohse is off to a great start and he is at home and the stros bats suck so I would look at that as possible reasons for the lower line on Oswalt. In the end I don't believe Lohse can keep pitching this well, the stros hit him well but stranded guys last time around. Doesn't hurt that the reds pen blows. Oswalts a horse too so you know he'll go deep and won't have to rely on his pen as much. Fishy or not it's a must play for me.

Padres + 115 x 1 unit

I love backing Young on the road. If you've followed my thread at all you'll see that I've backed him almost every road start. This is a great spot to do it again. Youngs been tough on right handed bats and aside from Chipper and either catcher the remaining strength in the line up is all right handed. James is a good pitcher but he's hittable and the padres like facing lefties this season. Hard to back the pathetic sd bats but more than enough value for me to do it here.

watching line movements in another couple games as well. If the M's can get back up to + 160 i'll lock them in. Hoping some late money will move the giants to some better odds as well. Will finalize those as the day gets on.

Well the M's line moving in the right direction but the giants was turning against me quickly so I locked it in

Giants -103 to win 1 unit

Comment

Gl Flm!
      NCAA Basketball
      86-66-2... +77.3Units
      Parlay...0-0...

Comment

GL to ya Mel Brooks, er, Stephen Speilberg! :beerbang:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
          Astros - 130 to win 2 units WIN + 2 units

I read dd's thread and he thought the line looked fishy and I agree it does seem a bit low but as a value bettor I take what the line gives me and this one screams value. Oswalt 18-1 vs the reds and dominated this line up the last time they met a short while ago. Lohse is off to a great start and he is at home and the stros bats suck so I would look at that as possible reasons for the lower line on Oswalt. In the end I don't believe Lohse can keep pitching this well, the stros hit him well but stranded guys last time around. Doesn't hurt that the reds pen blows. Oswalts a horse too so you know he'll go deep and won't have to rely on his pen as much. Fishy or not it's a must play for me.

Padres + 115 x 1 unit WIN + 1 unit

I love backing Young on the road. If you've followed my thread at all you'll see that I've backed him almost every road start. This is a great spot to do it again. Youngs been tough on right handed bats and aside from Chipper and either catcher the remaining strength in the line up is all right handed. James is a good pitcher but he's hittable and the padres like facing lefties this season. Hard to back the pathetic sd bats but more than enough value for me to do it here.

watching line movements in another couple games as well. If the M's can get back up to + 160 i'll lock them in. Hoping some late money will move the giants to some better odds as well. Will finalize those as the day gets on.
          Damn do I wish I got the M's that split second I saw + 160, moved so fricken fast tho. Can't complain at all tho...

Giants won as well + 1 unit

3-0, + 4 units

Comment

nice job :th:
            “A goal is a dream with a deadline.”

--

Daddy's Posted Records (Updated on 9.10.07 @ 11:00 PM PST)
            1 Unit = $25

NCAAF >> (3-5-0) -$62.50

NFL >> (4-3-0) +$61.75

2007 FOOTBALL = -$0.75

Comment

Working...
            X