X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Bet - June 15th (Wednesday)

Ok let us try this.

Certain Rules:
    1. This is not a Play of the Day, this is a Best Bet. If you see something that really stands out as a best bet (which would be better than your play of the day), then post it here.
    2. We are looking for insight as to why a play is a best bet.
    3. You do or don't have to give reasoning.
    4. Post your play like this:
    Team you play on [line] opponent OR Over/Under # in Team vs. Team
    Cincinnati +100 vs. NY Yankkees OR Over 9 in Cincinnati vs. NYY
    5. I will keep a running record with a streak component (so your name w/l and current streak will appear)
    6. you can post multiple plays in a day if they are a Best bet.
    7. Don't trash other people's picks, discuss them but don't bash.
    8. The Idea here is to make money, I'm going to track various facets of this and make recommendations as to how to use it to make money.

Good Luck
    Horfin
    a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
    Sides: +17.4 units
    Totals: +0 units
    In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
    Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

La Dodgers -124 vs. Cincinnati - Cincinnati hasn't won more than 2 straight since 5/18; Cincinnati sucks on the west coast and in this trip they are 4-2 already, splitting 4 with SFG and 2-0 against LAD. This is more of a play against Cincinnati than a play on LAD. Reds haven't swept dodgers @ LAD for 7 years. Real question is can T Wood last longer than the 4th innning.
    a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
    Sides: +17.4 units
    Totals: +0 units
    In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
    Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

Brewers -101 vs. Cubs

As Horfin is mainly betting against the Reds, I am doing the same with the Cubs here. I dont think the Cubs have won 3 in a row all year, and Narveson is coming off a great outing. I will bet against the Cubs on a near pickem almost any day.

Comment

909 NY Mets +130 Vs. Atlanta
        While 60% of the public is on the Braves the opening Line of Atlanta -155 has dropped all the way to Atlanta -135. Huge line move...moves me to against the public and bet the Mets at +130
        If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Comment

Warshington -103

Line movement play, plus Livan has been lights out at home this season.
          Go Boilers!
          Thru 9/2

14-11 +6.18 units

5* 1-0
          4* 0-2
          3* 8-7
          2* 3-1
          2H 2-1

Comment

Pirates -110 Morton has looked pretty good he got shelled last game against the mets only lasted 4 innings allowing seven runs I think he bounces back tonite Happ is horrible I think the Priates can get there offense going against him tonite. The Pirates
            have won 5 of 6 from houston
            NFL 8-5 + 5.97

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

Comment

Texas Rangers @ New York YankeesTotal Over 9½

Both Holland & Nova Walk way too many batters, with 2 offensively driven baseball teams, with pitchers that walk batters and both pitchers give opponents .250 BA or better... if this total doesn't go over by the 5th inning id be extremely surprised
              NCAAF YTD
              Overall

67-46-2 +41.08 units

Comment

Rangers +108

line is low considering how well the yanks have been playing lately.. I guess this isn't a best bet now that i think about it. disregard this.

Comment

Working...
                X