Best Bet Plays any interest?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Bet Plays any interest?

I know we've done this in the past, but we need to liven (sp?)(e.g. wake) things up around here. Would you guys have any interest in me starting a thread each day for people to post their best bet of the day in MLB in the thread? Or is this just a lame duck idea? The idea would be to have people post plays if they feel really confident about one play. This would not be a contest, but rather a way to point out something you see as a great play for the day.

Let me know your thoughts.

Horf!n
    a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
    Sides: +17.4 units
    Totals: +0 units
    In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
    Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

I think its a good thing too do cause it can only benifit everyone, and you can track peoples best plays anyways to see how well they are doing, also if you were able to make it in some sort of contest, it would really benifit all because if someone got hot others could tail... a year long contest with a maximum play of 1 per day, highest unit total wins at end of year, and only allowed to bet 1 unit per game, but making the profit instead of making the record a deal breaker makes people post only their most confident picks...

either way if you start this thread ill post my fav of the day and a little insight of to why i think its the best bet of the day....

for example in todays games i bet yankees to win because i thought it was best play of the day, and i came on here and saw atleast 3 other people on yankees today which kinda enforced/reassured my thoughts into playing the yankees...

anyways im down:beerbang:
    NCAAF YTD
    Overall

67-46-2 +41.08 units

Comment

I dont see why not...

Comment

Working...
      X