Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday

Another brutal day...It hasn't been a good week.

TB/Cle Under 7' 2 Units

Both pitchers have been hot and each team should have a couple of guys out of the lineup. With the wind blowing in they shouldn't get hurt by the big inning because of the homer. Shields isn't allowing many baserunners and although Masterson has been susceptible to LHB (and he should see quite a few today)his changeup has been a key weapon and I think numbers vs LHB will start to come down.

Mets/Col Under 8 even 4 Units

I think Ubaldo is turning the corner as he had dominant stretches last time out he just lost his command and cost himself his pitch count. Against a mets lineup without Davis and possibly Wright he should be able to dominate them. Niese has been more good than bad and with the wind blowing in and a hot bullpen behind him I don't think it gets out of control. Obviously you can't put a lower number up in Coors field but the conditions are ripe for a pitchers duel if they get the whole game in.

Cards/Cubs over 9 -115 4 Units

I haven't locked this one in yet and if the line I get is any different I'll note it. Both teams are good vs pitchers from this side and with the wind blowing out I think they take advantage. Coleman threw a gem last time out against Cincy and I don't think he can repeat it.

Arizona/SF Under 7 -115 2 Units

I leaned to the over last night and it should have gotten past it but I think the 2 RHP's go to work today. Both have above average stuff and both lineups are scuffling. Lots of things I like to see in an under in this one.

glta
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units
Working...
X