Da Coach's 5/5 MLB Picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da Coach's 5/5 MLB Picks

Had another solid day yesterday so just looking to keep the momentum going of this current positive swing. Anyways, hoping my Cubbies can get another W today and make it 7 of 8. That being said, onto the picks.

Plays:
    Seattle ML +220 (1 Unit) - This one mainly just for kicks. However, how in the world are the Yankees such ginormous favorites to anyone. I know Weaver has been just awful but Wang hasn't done anything in his 2 starts yet this year so if Weaver can pull a surprisingly miraculous solid outing out of his ass and the Mariner offense gets to Wang, that Yankee BP even more abused right now ... just seemed like good value.
    Boston ML +200 (1 Unit) - I suppose this one a bit for kicks as well though I can actually see this one realistically happening. BoSox got a heck of a lineup that can put up big #s at any time. The one thing that does worry me is that Varitek is the only one that has ever really had much success against Santana, but hey, stranger things have happened before.
    Cincinnati/Colorado UNDER 8 1/2 (1 Unit) - Much like the Minnesota/Boston UNDER last night, this one just is another hunch, despite both teams swinging the bats well lately. Harang has had very solid #s over his career vs. the Rox whereas Cook has pitched great on the road this year, simply getting no run support. Also read Cook grew up in a Cincy suburb so you know is he going to want to go home and pitch real well for a slew of family and friends that should be in attendance.
    New York/Seattle OVER 11 (1 Unit) - Don't like stabbing at OVERs this high but much like the explanation above, Wang has been nothing special coming off the DL yet, Weaver can blow at any time, and we know how the BPs were taxed last night.
    Toronto ML -157 (1 Unit) - Just rolling w/the Halladay train in this one. He beat Padilla 6-1 last time out in Toronto last week and see no reason it can't happen again as the Padilla Floatilla struggles continue.

GL to all today! :thumbs: I will be back later to add some more plays. Go Cubs!

Moose
    Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

gl coach!

Comment

Add:
      Anaheim ML -160 (2 Units) - Sorry it's late but computer has been freezing up on me. Sox just aren't scoring now.

GL to all today!

Moose
      Moose

Comment

Whats up perfect day?! A perfect 0-6. :bang: :bang:
        Moose

Comment

Working...
        X