Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Saturday >>>

YANKEES - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    I can't believe Igawa was a -190 favourite yesterday.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2 predictable plays for me today...

Tigers -124 (Maroth) vs Royals (Perez) - 2 Units
    My weekly fade of Odalis....nice to get it at such a low line this week...

Blue Jays -155 (Halladay) vs Rangers - 5 Units
    Biggest play of the year so far....I've won alot of cash backing Doc this year because he doesn't seem to get the respect that other top AL pitchers get. Wang is a -300 starter today, and Santana is a -200 starter against Boston, but I can get Doc at this number against the brutal Rangers? LMAO. Halladay is the best pitcher in the majors right now, Period. Padilla is ****, and yet to win a game in 6 starts. Give me a ******* break. Perfect spot for the Jays to end their losing streak. Hopefully Wells is back after missing a couple with the flu. Game of the year.

JML- GL!...knew you'd be on Holiday.......any thoughts on pucks today? my jaw hit the floor when i saw Detroit was -160 today.....i may shut 'er down until the conference finals...i really am struggling to find plays that aren't juiced to -170 (prop or regular). I saw 5D had Gionta to Point tonight at +165....thought there may be some value in that one.....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

GL JML, I like 'em both!:thumbs:
      NHL YTD: 22-18-1 +7.55 units

Comment

Yeah, FF...I knew I would be on Halladay today when I saw the Jays lose their 4th straight last night. Perfect streak-stopper. I really expected to wake up to a -200, so I was pleased. The guy is a machine. I don't get how Halladay is pitching better than his Cy Young brother Santana, but gets the way better line against the worse team. I'll take it. See some value in the Red Sox today as well, and might add that.

As for pucks, I am looking at playing the Wings and Sens tonight...great win by Buffalo last night...watched the 3rd and OT after the Raps game ended....I really like to watch and cheer for that team for some reason...

Comment

gl JML, on Halladay today as well

Comment

DOC HALLADAY! :th:

Play of the Day for me as well! How is the line dropping??
            “A goal is a dream with a deadline.”

--

Daddy's Posted Records (Updated on 9.10.07 @ 11:00 PM PST)
            1 Unit = $25

NCAAF >> (3-5-0) -$62.50

NFL >> (4-3-0) +$61.75

2007 FOOTBALL = -$0.75

Comment

Good Luck to us

on Halladay and the JAYS myself .. Let's nail it ..
              Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
              (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
              (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
              (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
              (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                YANKEES - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                I can't believe Igawa was a -190 favourite yesterday.
                HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2 predictable plays for me today...

Tigers -124 (Maroth) vs Royals (Perez) - 2 Units
                My weekly fade of Odalis....nice to get it at such a low line this week...

Blue Jays -155 (Halladay) vs Rangers - 5 Units
                Biggest play of the year so far....I've won alot of cash backing Doc this year because he doesn't seem to get the respect that other top AL pitchers get. Wang is a -300 starter today, and Santana is a -200 starter against Boston, but I can get Doc at this number against the brutal Rangers? LMAO. Halladay is the best pitcher in the majors right now, Period. Padilla is ****, and yet to win a game in 6 starts. Give me a ******* break. Perfect spot for the Jays to end their losing streak. Hopefully Wells is back after missing a couple with the flu. Game of the year.
                Same thought process for myself .. Played the RL though.
                Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

texas up 4-1 wtf....

Comment

god dam halladay is getting rocked in the 34d...5 have crossed so far....not what i expected

Comment

Yeah Vaz....very weird 3rd inning....Texas bats around, but 5 of the 7 hits were routine ground balls that managed to find a hole in the infield, including one that was a double play ball that went under Glaus' glove (homefield scorer gave Young a double, but it was an error).

He's been fine except for that one inning. Very weird.
                      Doesn't look like the Jays offence will pick him up either...oh well...

Comment

wow.....5 1/3 and 9ER and 12Hits....he got hit like an abused wife tonight......everyone has a bad outing now and then...just sucks he picked a 5Unit night for you to do so.......oh well.....pucks today should put a dent in that loss today for you...nice job
                        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
                        X