4/29s game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4/29s game

Arizona was a winner going away last night 11-2. Dempster gave up 7 earned runs for the 2nd straight outing. This time going a 1/3 of an inning and giving up a grand slam to Steven Drew who is hitting well over .500 against Dempster. Enright earned his first victory of the season going 6 2/3 innings giving up 5 hits and two runs. There was circling of the bases as some predicted as it was done mostly by the D-backs.

Tonight I like Minnesota (-115) over Kansas City. Scott Baker has a career record of 8-4 a 3.44 ERA and a 1.04 WHIP against K.C. Baker also has a 5-1 K to BB ratio. While Chen has a career record of 1-3 with a 6.75 ERA giving up 42 hits in 32 innings including 7 HRs. Minnesota has won 6 of the last 9 in Kansas City averaging over 9 runs and 14 hits during that span.

So tonight we look to play Minnesota (-115) over Kansas City

Good Luck

I want to back Baker today as well, as he has been pitching very well lately, but I have a hard time backing a twins team coming off of a double header yesterday (where they got stomped) and now have to travel ot KC. GL to you, youre definitely off to a strong start.

Comment

Working...
    X