Saturday in the MLB 4-16

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday in the MLB 4-16

Thanks to a 10-run, 10th inning in the Det./Oak. game last night (to cash my over), I finished 4-1 yesterday and picked up +3.1 units. Puts me in the black (+1.63) on units for the week.

I should probably take that 10-run, tenth as a sign from the Baseball Gods and shut it down for the week ... but I'm a degenerate.

With the potential for a lot of East Coast rainouts, I'm pulling the trigger on these today:

Minny/TB - over 8.5 -105 I know both offenses have been struggling. I also know that Niemann has a great (but short) history of dominating against the Twins. This is strictly a gut play for me, thinking a 5-4 or 6-5 type of game.

St. Louis - McClellan +135 I posted a Cards play during the week and said that the Cards seem to have their mojo back. I'm convinced now that they are hot so I'm going to ride them as a barking dog. Kershaw could prove to be the stopper, but I think he might struggle against the RH power lineup of the Cards.

Detroit - Verlander -125 Verlander has gotten screwed all year so far. He's pitched great but has no support and nothing to shoe for it. Today he gets his due, at a nice price of -125, I'll take the chance it happens tonight.

GL yall! :beerbang:
Working...
X