Fry-day MLB 4-15

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fry-day MLB 4-15

Didn't get into the forum yesterday as I was helping my Dad get home from the hospital.

Got a unit back on Wednesday to be just -1.47 on the week (still up +4.ish units ytd).

Gonna fire these tonight:

San Diego - Harang -101 This is a simple pick for me. I've seen SD play, and I've seen Houston play a couple of times ... and the Padres are simply the better team, period. I don't care about homefield, or yesterday's 1-0 snoozer. Harang has pitched well so far, that's enough for me on the Padres.

Cubs/Colorado - over 8.5 -120 Tulla and the Rockies are smoking at the dish right now, Cubs are scoring runs. Coors Field. Garza and Chacin are good, but I'll risk -120 that this game turns into a slugfest.

Texas - Harrison +122 I'm still not sold on Nova yet, especially against a Ranger lineup that I think is used to playing without Hamilton. I'll take Harrison to hopefully continue his great start and hope the dog barks.

LA Angels - Weaver -122 Wow, at first I couldn't believe my eyes. Why is Weaver getting no respect? He's pitching way better than just -122. I'll bite.

Detroit/Oakland - over 8 -115 I had this one at -110 when BetUS took the game off the board and changed it to -115 on me before I could confirm it. G-A-Y!! But, I'll stick with it and hope that Porcello and McCarthy continue to get their tits lit up.

GL yall. :beerbang:

Harang is kicking A. I have been keeping tabs on him since he left cincy and he has been a MONSTER this year. Good Smart Logical Play.

On the flip side you have it correct too...Houston has been blowing chunks.

Horf!n:thumbs:
    a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
    Sides: +17.4 units
    Totals: +0 units
    In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
    Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

Working...
    X