X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday

Two early totals for me

DBacks/Cubs over 9 -115 2 Units

Two mediocre pitchers who induce a lot of contact, combined with Saunders being a flyball pitcher against a handful of flyball hitters. Wells probably won't give up as many homers but the Cubs defense is pretty poor and Arizona can definitely string some rallies together against him. With a lot of balls in play I hope more get converted into runs than yesterdays puker with Pitt.

Detroit/Baltimore over 10 2 Units

Two pitchers who didn't have great springs and don't usually locate the ball well. Baltimore has enough hitters to turn around the pitches that Porcello leaves up and Arrieta should struggle with the powerful middle of the Tigers order. Boesch and Cabrera are both hitting well and should provide some offense today. The only thing that concerns me is that Porcello pitches great and keeps the ball down and doesn't let the Tigers bullpen get in on the action enough. But those outings have been few and far between since the beginning of his rookie season. I also like that Baltimore's first 3 games went under.

glta
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Adding

NYY -1' +110