thursday bases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thursday bases

I sort of sucked in MLB last season which is very rare for me. Hopefully this year will be better. I will not play a favorite over -150 and will try to limit the amount I play. I will try to post mostly dogs. The only time I play favs over -150 is when I put them together and play a parlay. I have had decent luck putting two big favs together and only betting a unit. That way if it goes down you only lose one unit rather than the heavy juice. I am going to try my luck at totals this year as well. That will be new for me. I generally suck at totals. First week sort of scary, but I am ready. All plays always one unit.

FAVORITES (0-0)(even)
    UNDERDOGS (0-0)(even)
    TOTALS (0-0)(even)
    PARLAYS (0-0)(even)

OVERALL (0-0)(EVEN)

Thursday, March 31st

San Diego +163 vs. St Louis…..Carpenter at home no longer a lock like he used to be. Pads have solid pitcher and worth a shot at these odds.

San Fran +102 vs. Dodgers……….Why not take the champs with their ace as a dog? He usually steps up vs. the dodgers as well.

Sort of like the Angels, but just don’t want to lay -146 on them even though that is within my favorites limit, so I will take a pass.

Got stuck at work later than expected today and missed out on the Braves. Looks to be a winner even though not final as I type this.

Good Luck Everybody!!

GL Mark. Not sure about Stauffer, but I agree with you on those odds for the Padres. They really lost a ton of offense with Gonzalez, but O-dog, Bartlett, Ludwick and Maybin have a lot of speed on the basepaths - they've got to play smart small-ball to contend.

Waiting to see the line-ups for LAD later.
    NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
    MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
    MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
    NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
    Updated on 01/13/18
    ---
    One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Working...
    X